NFL GDT: Week 5: Forever Rivals

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Ugly win for the Vikings today but I'll take it! 5-0!

Darnold was really bad and looked like the Darnold of old. Hopefully KOC can reel him back in. Maybe new Darnold doesn't travel internationally?

Vikings D continues to be really strong. What a signing Gilmore ended up being. Every game I wonder how the Dolphins let Van Ginkel walk because he's incredible.

Thankfully, as bad as Darnold was, the Jets QB was even worse. In 2024, the baaaaaaaad man is just bad, man. Loved seeing the Vikings D tee off on him while he was inaccurate, bouncing passes like late career Donovan McNabb, and throwing it to the defense. I'm sure we'll hear the weekly Saleh conversation when the main issue is Rodgers being washed and HIS offense.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
I know making penalties/non-penalties reviewable would end up being a total clusterf***, but there needs to be a way to clean up when the refs make an obvious bad call/non-call. They've been brutal so far this season.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I know making penalties/non-penalties reviewable would end up being a total clusterf***, but there needs to be a way to clean up when the refs make an obvious bad call/non-call. They've been brutal so far this season.
They get help from the spotter

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Dolphins shouldn't be THIS bad even without Tua. I've said it a few times before but Grier deserves his fair share of the blame. He needs to go first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad