NFL GDT: Week 5: Forever Rivals

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
True, but it isn't a strong loyalty. I mean, you're sharing a fandom with Bruins fans.

If there's one thing that seems to hold true about Bostonians and Montrealers is that they love each other's cities and hate the hockey teams lol

I thought he was MVPJosh.

Love Allen but I am enjoying Bills fans getting kicked in the teeth a little bit. They were insufferable about him not having an MVP yet.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
It's been hard to watch. Just an awful game by him so far.

We got a stop!!! Play that victory music.
He's been a bit off, but honestly everything except a few runs have looked awful.

Receivers aren't getting separation, they seem a half step off from Allen, and the Oline isn't holding up on pass pro very well.

Houston also seems to have figured out that there's zero threat down the field right now, but they're able to jam everything and cover so tight since there's effectively no risk of a longer or developing double move play.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
He's been a bit off, but honestly everything except a few runs have looked awful.

Receivers aren't getting separation, they seem a half step off from Allen, and the Oline isn't holding up on pass pro very well.

Houston also seems to have figured out that there's zero threat down the field right now, but they're able to jam everything and cover so tight since there's effectively no risk of a longer or developing double move play.
The Oline has been horrendous in pass protection. Recievers have been crap as well. At least the D just got a huge turnover on downs. Should be a nice momentum swing as long as we don't screw it up with nonsense trick play calls.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad