Buffalo Bills Week 5 -- Buffalo (3-1) at Houston (3-1) Sun 10/6 · 1:00 PM EDT

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
" we know how aggressive Sean McDermott is going for it"

f***ing what did you say mate?! This announcer is out to lunch. He's inconsistent at best when going for it.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
" we know how aggressive Sean Sean McDermott is going for it"

f***ing what did you say mate?! This announcer is out to lunch. He's inconsistent at best when going for it.
McDermott has been f***ing aggressive THIS year. Against Miami, against Jacksonville, the ONLY time he's been conservative was the FG at the end of the Arizona game and that was still a defensible decision.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
OK defense, make this count. Get another stop. Put the fear of god into Houston that the real Bills have finally shown up.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
McDermott has been f***ing aggressive THIS year. Against Miami, against Jacksonville, the ONLY time he's been conservative was the FG at the end of the Arizona game and that was still a defensible decision.
Well if that's what he meant if he was just talking about this year then sure. It just brought to mind his whole tenure for me.

Get another stop ....or a turnover. I'm not going to stop trying to will one into existence.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
I love how the commentator says "O-line got a great push" when there's a flag for holding...geez, I wonder WHY they got the big run...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad