Buffalo Bills Week 5 -- Buffalo (3-1) at Houston (3-1) Sun 10/6 · 1:00 PM EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything

If you really want to some fun go see how much dead cap the Browns have on that deal with void years

The browns really are a poorly run team.

The EZ angles show I think Hollins, potentially into double coverage though depending on how much juice Josh could have gotten

It looked like Hollins would have cleared them, but that throw was under duress and the safety pulled up after the throw. Even if he got it off, it could have been an interception.

Just a really poorly designed play call.

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA

It looked like Hollins would have cleared them, but that throw was under duress and the safety pulled up after the throw. Even if he got it off, it could have been an interception.

Just a really poorly designed play call.
Yeah, it looks like Hollins would have beaten the defenders to the pylon.....but Josh would have needed to put it on the pylon.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
And Milano (later in the season).
And maybe a run stuffing DT and a starting S to replace Rapp. Some salary will need to be moved around, though.

Only comment here is on the trick play.

Allen looked like he was about to LAUNCH it 60+ yards in the air. Wonder if/who was open down field.

When the slow mo came out i really thought best case was a concussion and worst case was since the ball got stripped and his arm was thinking it was launching a pass it looked like he F'd his elbow up again (UCL).

I was pretty shocked that he went right back in no problem.
Yup. I take the fumble 10/10 times instead of what happened to Allen against the Jets. I was grateful his arm wasn't going forward because he was letting that one rip.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
In case anyone had questions why I'm so big on drafting for the offensive and defensive lines.... my reasoning was on display last night.

A team like Baltimore can come in and just kick the snot out of the Bills along the lines. I'm not saying the starters are bad, but they need more depth and, in some cases, need to develop starters.

Perimeter players won't help against teams that play as physical as Baltimore.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad