Buffalo Bills Week 5 -- Buffalo (3-1) at Houston (3-1) Sun 10/6 · 1:00 PM EDT

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
Josh Allen 6-18, 56 yds, 42 rtg

3 pts in first half

Did the Bill's finally break Allen ?
I don't think so. He's had bad games before where he just can't get in rhythm, they go down early and they abandon the run game that was kinda working. This is a pretty classic slump in the Allen/McDermott era and while it's tiring to see, I certainly don't think it's an indication of Allen or the team breaking.

Everyone breathe and remember this was ALWAYS going to be a down year! These games are going to happen. Even without the injuries, this was a soft rebuild year and ripe for growing pains. Depth will improve. Starters will return from injury (I mean, hopefully?). Cap space will open up. Enjoy whatever good comes of this season (probably still a division win) and bury the despair for a bit

Reactions: kirby11

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Kincaid on that deep almost interception is unacceptable. If you aren’t going to catch it, you better at least try and knock it down.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
I don't think so. He's had bad games before where he just can't get in rhythm, they go down early and they abandon the run game that was kinda working. This is a pretty classic slump in the Allen/McDermott era and while it's tiring to see, I certainly don't think it's an indication of Allen or the team breaking.

Everyone breathe and remember this was ALWAYS going to be a down year! These games are going to happen. Even without the injuries, this was a soft rebuild year and ripe for growing pains. Depth will improve. Starters will return from injury (I mean, hopefully?). Cap space will open up. Enjoy whatever good comes of this season (probably still a division win) and bury the despair for a bit
Trying to make someone they are not can break them (QB or a person), I have faith Josh can still be Josh. But Brady is loosing me quick.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Is it just me or does he always look clueless?
Yeah, seems like he's never gotten on the same page with Josh and the rest of the offense. They had a bubble screen for him early where he was wide open with some space and a blocker in front of him, but he'd started running forward like he was going on some sort of downfield route and the ball ended up going behind his head

I think a buy-low on Amari Cooper would make A LOT more sense than ponying up for Davante Adams.
He or Diontae Johnson are my favorite one-year cheap-ish options at WR

Reactions: My Cozen Dylan

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Our team can’t consistently run the ball with physicality when our receivers can’t consistently get open.

Josh has missed some big throws, maybe 2 TDS, but he has also been pressured in 75% of his snaps. Something has to change at half
Our O line is brutal. But they did well the first 3 games.

Better hope Shakir is healthy. We need him, he is our number 1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad