Buffalo Bills Week 4 -- Buffalo (3-0) vs Baltimore (1-2) Sun 09/29 · 8:20 PM EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Hollins has built up long speed and can threaten a defense deep. Whether he gets the ball is somewhat irrelevant. With MVS able to go deep, it really frees up Kincaid and Shakir. I think he's a tad overlooked for his contributions in that area.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Hollins has built up long speed and can threaten a defense deep. Whether he gets the ball is somewhat irrelevant. With MVS able to go deep, it really frees up Kincaid and Shakir. I think he's a tad overlooked for his contributions in that area.
Ravens have given up the most plays over 20 yds this season so far (16). Something to keep and eye on.

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I'm just happy Beane took my advice in regards to signing Mack this offseason :sarcasm:

But really, the guy is a perfect Davis replacement for what Brady wants to do in this offense, for like a 1/10th of the cost.

It was both funny and a bit sad when a certain sect of the fanbase had a mini-meltdown when the depth chart was released with Mack ahead of Coleman (as he should be). Too many counting stat video game/fantasy types didn't understand his value & role. Guy's a gem.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
70% chance of rain in Baltimore Sunday (Helene remnants). It's early and things can change of course but time to watch those spaghetti diagrams.

1727378628673.png

Last edited:

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Mark Andrews hasn't gotten on track this year. Given our green-ness at LB, if Baltimore runs a lot of 1 RB/2 TE sets......they could GASH us on play-action to their tight ends (plural).

This could be a real bad matchup for our defense.

That said, their defense has been absolutely putrid against the pass.

Could be a high scoring game.
It will definitely be a tough matchup for our D. I wonder if they put an extra emphasis on plays designed to create turnovers. It seems like once we get a lead, the D line can pin back their ears and get QBs to make mistakes. We just need to get to that point

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
70% chance of rain in Baltimore Sunday (Helena remnants). It's early and things can change of course but time to watch those spaghetti diagrams.

View attachment 910003
Yes, but less than 1 inch of rain possible. The major bands will be clear of the Baltimore areas by Saturday, and just the remnants of the low which went into the Tennessee valley will be hanging around.

I'm not a weatherman, but I do work emergency management for South Carolina, and all our models show that to be the case.

Jeremy2020

Dec 27, 2005
Austin, TX
I said all season that Beane had a vision for the WR and that was "Be Tall and Catch the Ball".

It's a lot like when he got Beasely and Brown for Allen )and then when he went and got Diggs). As Allen has grown and changed, Beane has gotten him WRs he needs. The drops / miscommunications last season were immense. As much as everyone is focused on getting rid of Diggs.. I think dropping Davis was as big of a deal. His 53% catch rate was awful. Outside the odd game he was a black hole of production.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad