Buffalo Bills Week 4 -- Buffalo (3-0) vs Baltimore (1-2) Sun 09/29 · 8:20 PM EDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
I like how Cam Lewis and Ja'Marcus Ingram continue to contribute. I loved seeing them combine on that sack in the 2nd quarter. 2 UB boys getting it done. I wonder if Dolac sneaks under the radar and the Bills can take him in the later rounds next year. Although if Dolac keeps playing at this level his draft stock is going to rise quite bit despite being a 5th year player.

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
Spencer Brown has not allowed a qb pressure in 3 games this season. The only offensive lineman in the league to do so-Next gen stats
Considering what some of the other top right tackles in the league make, $18 million a year is going to look like a bargain when that extension kicks in. Very smart move by Beane to get him locked up.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
Considering what some of the other top right tackles in the league make, $18 million a year is going to look like a bargain when that extension kicks in. Very smart move by Beane to get him locked up.
This forces me to take a moment and consider how awesome it would be to have a job pretty recently out of college that’s paying me $18m per year. I’m really going to need to seek out my HS guidance counselor and have a little chat. Not that she could magically make me 6’8” or anything.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
What a satisfying beatdown. Love how Allen is playing in control and in structure so often, and the work on his mechanics has clearly paid off with how often he's putting his passes right on target to make for easier catches or allow for good YAC. Granted, it helps when the opponent runs man almost the entire game and your options are:
-Take a WR screen, quick hitter, or checkdown for 5+ yards
-Hit someone on a crosser and laugh as they run away from the nearest defender
-Spread the defense out and run up the middle yourself for 7+ free yards when the LBs bail into coverage

Let's see if they can make it 4-0 next week. Would also really put Baltimore behind the 8 ball early

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
In other AFC news: Jayden Daniels might be the real deal.....as he's levelling up against Cincy -- who's about to go 0-3.
I watched a little bit of the game. Washington is playing smart and only has Daniels running half field reads. Smart by the coaching staff. It’ll pay off over time.
Shakir has been targeted 14 times this season, and he’s caught all 14.

Coleman sat out the Bills first 23 plays in a development one week after playing 42 (91% of snaps) in a win over the Miami Dolphins. Coleman didn’t have a single catch against Miami, possibly leading to his role in the offense getting scaled back. It didn’t take the rookie long to make an impact when he finally entered the game. He beat his defender on a streaking crosser from left to right, and Allen made a beautiful throw on target. Coleman caught it in stride and coasted into the end zone. It was the only target and catch of the day for the 21-year-old.
Coleman is going to take some time to make an impact. Pro receivers have to read coverages pre and post snap. He’s a rookie and it’s going to take time.
Spencer Brown has not allowed a qb pressure in 3 games this season. The only starting offensive lineman in the league to do so - Next gen stats
I like to post mock drafts where I take a lot of offensive and defensive linemen. This is why.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Amazing win. I hope they all take a moment tonight to enjoy their performance.

Tomorrow it's back to work. I know McD has schemed well against Lamar but there is no overlooking that team. Go into their house and play your best football so you return home victorious.

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
I think we're going to jack them up tbh. The guys low key hate this team. Relatively healthy and ticked with MNF home crowd on a beautiful night. Let's go.
Gonna take my lap on this one. They got JAGGED UP.

One of the most fun games I've ever attended. Pretty cheap tickets, birthday, great crowd. Sat low in the corner right where Keon and Shakir scored and Damar celebrated his INT. Special vibes in that old concrete cathedral tonight.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
In other AFC news: Jayden Daniels might be the real deal.....as he's levelling up against Cincy -- who's about to go 0-3.
Cincy is now 0-3 having lost all by 6 pts or less.
Only the 7th team since 1990 to do this.
Of the other 6, only one made the playoffs
The 98 Bills

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
We agree , josh allen and a vet defensive line w an impressive o line makes all of us humbly proud as they've more than met expectations during the first one/sixth of an already unique and odd nfl season.

I am more than impressed and amazed by Beane s ability w sean McDermott to find athletic ability and skill that fits their teams and are playing NOW and explosive football by being coached up well enough to have specific assignments that force big plays and keep the entire tea
Engaged on every play without hesitation to play jazz and have fun.

I like no competition, expediency by stepping on necks the right way respecting each opponent until all hope is crushed without hesitation.

Let's all be calm grateful and humble. We won first against possibly good teams but with major issues both OUR creative coordinators exposed each opponent impressively. It may not matter , all three teams have very little film and tendencies to stop both buffalo units.( i hope it lasts most of the year) Applause to all those who executed the game plans in mid season form. Impressive

If we are silent and down to business just like mr von miller and the rest of our vets w each success , we as fans can move optimistically to the first real test of our schedule ,

All on the Road, against three hungry teams W
the bills as circled measuring stick on the schedule.

The ravens , who seem to be self aware of their weaknesses and have created a hard nosed double edge smash mouth running attack

we've had issues w Mr rejuvenated Henry and w an easier m range option passing game w great weapons.

McD has Lamar and Balt number. Both teams will be ready . Each D coordinator upcoming trying to make a career stopping Josh and his happy O

Texans , out to supplant buffalo to play deep in playoffs .
Diggs gettng by addition by subtraction. Questions
Mixon was always a problem , like Henry for us. Add. .. . No Milano., Bernard and the the NIFFLE w the American tower company w brown and root based in Texas , likely will pull out all stops to steal a win ( cheesy style)

I'm def pikn OUR Defense, Oliver , Daquan Von , 57 and 50 to make their presences known from nasa to dealey.

It will be a great test for Buffalo

Last , Monday night debacle rematch will tough w Rodgers playing his first jets mock Supabowl on prime time.

The jets should set karmic law by offering Reddick what he wants by begging him because they deserve each other. I hope they trade him for a bag of footballs to Caroline, but then they might win.
Cant possibly understand this game for two weeks. It will be fun and Rodgers do what it takes to outduel of at least match or star qb. On this night it will be close .

The respective D will settle this contest despite amazing performances by Rodgers And Mr Allen.

Our season starts w these 3 games The bills did what was expected and won the first three. We'll see how we react no longer the Dog but with a new TARGET on ALl their backs as ten to twelve of our 22 and Not Used to It , especially against a good first coach and then Hungry hostile and covetous.

Great wins josh. Everyone that sees him have their kids say my daddy lives in ( Balt, Houst. Etc ) and the other daddies all say you suck and are overated.

Stay humble buffalo until November, despite it looking quite wonderful and I only see improvement coming in all three phases which should concern the other 32. 31 , you say? Rewatch the strange last three years and despite the extra scumbag at the table w it dogs and sleazy zebras and anton leveys cloned castrado , I still believe Josh may be with us slaves and has learned like McD and rest of the staff to overcome, say fook it and burn their script.

Apologies about the lengthy bs ( I'm the last in on the joke unloosed for a long time. It's cool I'm as amused as all of you., for the bored children like myself. Go Buffalo.

Break out our chain link invisible ai 8 ball fence. This world is more amazing than we all know controlld..... blah blah. Fart burp fart. Lung infection , fish mox off the IR , run over by a randon truck and eaten by the iguana that craps in our pool surrounded by the white beings guarding the gate.

Football! Watch the movie Looker and Tomorrowland. Hey teacher leave those kids alone and drop that shake, don't care if it comes in chocolatte

Last edited:
Reactions: HOOats

Push Dr Tracksuit

Gerstmann 3:16
Jun 9, 2012
I like how Cam Lewis and Ja'Marcus Ingram continue to contribute. I loved seeing them combine on that sack in the 2nd quarter. 2 UB boys getting it done. I wonder if Dolac sneaks under the radar and the Bills can take him in the later rounds next year. Although if Dolac keeps playing at this level his draft stock is going to rise quite bit despite being a 5th year player.
I look forward to a time when we don’t have to ask cam Lewis for contributions.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
3 weeks on.....my thoughts.

This is a weird year so far

KC is 3-0 but easily could be 0-3
Cincinati in reverse, they could be 3-0 but are 0-3

Rams chalksng lions, beat SF, bit is blown out by AZ who

Minnesota and Pittsburgh? Arr they real or ate they frauds?

Minnesota was planning on starting their rookie WB but he got hurt. Last yr they didnt fo well having lost Cousins to injury. It was not an outlier they could do well if th DT yh had a QB. Pittsbutgh has b er n mainly defense driving thrn and running. I'm not sold on pittsburg yet.

New enhland plays well in von snd against Ses but sucks sd against the jets.

Then you have carolina winning....

So what's our record with Brady now? 10-2?

And those 2 loses were were to Philly and KC. Lost both games by a field goal.

Something like that. 9-1 and 1-1 loses to eagles in OT and KC.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad