NFL GDT: Week 3: In Our Derek Carr Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Ugly all around in Dallas.

It's going to take some time for defenses to gel with a new DC but these last two weeks haven't even been competitive. Zim's defense can't tackle or cover anyone right now.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
People online have been complaining about Tom Brady's analysis and how he's awful, and that's just not what I'm hearing when I hear him.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
me watching the Ravens shit on dem Boys

lazy-eye-weird.gif

• Haha
Reactions: TheAngryHank

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
People online have been complaining about Tom Brady's analysis and how he's awful, and that's just not what I'm hearing when I hear him.

I don't hear awful (I did in week one) but nothing special either. I'd bet a lot of the complaining is due to Olsen being much better, which isn't exactly fair to Brady considering one is a seasoned vet at this point and the other in doing his third regular season game.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
way better today , good actually and I hate Tom Brady lol
Would've helped if he did preseason games.

When Troy Aikman was getting into it, he not only that, but him and Moose Johnston did the local broadcasts for the Ravens.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don't hear awful (I did in week one) but nothing special either. I'd bet a lot of the complaining is due to Olsen being much better, which isn't exactly fair to Brady considering one is a seasoned vet at this point and the other in doing his third regular season game.
He is definitely much better. It sucks Collinsworth signed a new deal with NBC, because that would've been the natural move to make.

Reactions: Avs_19

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad