NFL GDT: Week 3: In Our Derek Carr Era

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Bad break for Thompson on that deep throw. Looks like it was poorly thrown, but on the replay, Connor has to avoid Waddle while running the route.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
I'm not so sure that can't happen as long as Daniels progresses.

The NFC is just so wide open, the team that establishes themselves as a favorite will probably be who has it most together late in the season, but the teams playing the best now will have the advantage in the playoffs. We know who to expect, but if the 49ers can't stay healthy, combined with the grind that is the returning Super Bowl loser, every division is out there up for grabs.
Yeah , its admittedly a pipe dream. Like you said it all depends on Daniels if they want a chance.

The NFC will be an interesting battle for sure. Teams like the Niners and Rams are banged up and others like the Cowboys are on and off. I have no clue what to expect from teams like the Eagles or Lions either or where they will end up. Vikings are looking to make a 2022 type splash. Saints are another one where I just don't know what to expect by seasons end.

Dolphins are dumb AF you have a backup QB give the ball to Achane more.
Coach Nerd is a complete moron when it comes to calling a consistent run plan or utilizing the run . It must be infuriating as a Dolphins fan.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You'll definitely take illegal touching over intentional grounding for the safety.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Raiders, Broncos, Chargers all in the same division is hilarious. I've never seen three teams that need to be medicated so badly.

Lions get absolutely BAILED OUT lmao
that should be a defensive TD

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Raiders suck today
Don’t get how they always play so poorly in games where they should have an advantage. Be it vs colts, bears and rams and now panthers. HC, Rookie QB, QB that just got off the plane the prior day and a bad team. Get it together Pierce…

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Don’t get how they always play so poorly in games where they should have an advantage. Be it vs colts, bears and rams and now panthers. HC, Rookie QB, QB that just got off the plane the prior day and a bad team. Get it together Pierce…

The offensive play calling is f***ing shit, playing it too safe and it f***ing sucks.

Throw the f***er

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad