Buffalo Bills Week 3 -- Buffalo (2-0) vs Jacksonville (0-1). Monday, 9/23 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN (CBS Channel 4 in Buffalo)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
If they aren’t going to use him, maybe Houston will give us Tank Dell for a 4th?

Such a waste. The guy had 700 yards and 7TD in 11 games last year and now has 37 in two weeks.

Reactions: GrierIsGod123

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
I really enjoyed Red Zone today.
Watched it for a bit, but this form of presentation somehow doesn't work for me in American football for some reason.I can't really enjoy all the highlight plays without the build-up of seeing the whole drive.

In hockey or football it's different, since there's so much more back and forth and you can show a goal including the whole play that led to it.

it's probably just me, though.

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
If they aren’t going to use him, maybe Houston will give us Tank Dell for a 4th?

Such a waste. The guy had 700 yards and 7TD in 11 games last year and now has 37 in two weeks.
I think Diggs is getting those snaps now. Tank is much more dynamic at this point, so think this might impact their offense a bit. While they looked fine, Houston is yet to prove themselves against good teams over the last few years. It'll be interesting to see how we match up with them.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I'm just bracing for our annual horror show that has become the Jacksonville game.

Jacksonville playing poorly, us playing great...but we lose for some inexplicable reason.
This game definitely has trap game written all over it.

And if they do get the job done, they have a 1-2 or 0-3 Baltimore team on the road the next week.

These next two games should be against really desperate opponents.

That picture is awesome.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I'm just bracing for our annual horror show that has become the Jacksonville game.

Jacksonville playing poorly, us playing great...but we lose for some inexplicable reason.
This game definitely has trap game written all over it.

And if they do get the job done, they have a 1-2 or 0-3 Baltimore team on the road the next week.

These next two games should be against really desperate opponents.

That picture is awesome.
Time to see if this offense has taken a step forward in consistency. I like the odds of that happening due to the running game being potent, and Brady having yet to succumb to a trap game loss. I feel like the defense usually does their job outside of a few games last season when they were completely decimated by injuries.

Reactions: kirby11

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Time to see if this offense has taken a step forward in consistency. I like the odds of that happening due to the running game being potent, and Brady having yet to succumb to a trap game loss. I feel like the defense usually does their job outside of a few games last season when they were completely decimated by injuries.
TE Evan Engram missed yesterday with a pregame hamstring injury. He's a big part of the Jaguar offense.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
And in other division news:

Looks like the price tag for Reddick just went up some more.
I just cant see the Jets defense being elite with the D line talent they have. Rodgers also isn't nearly as mobile, and is looking more like a game manager than a franchise QB. That probably would've been enough to get them in the playoffs if the defense was still elite and Hackett wasn't calling plays, but with the D banged up and Hackett's vanilla play calling- I dont see them as much of a threat.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
It's hard to think Cincinnati was hard done by the PI call when a) it was the right call, and b) KC was only in 4th and 14 and not in FG range already because of a(n) (also) correct hands to the face call wiping out a long play to Kelce.

Cincinnati had the ball up 2 with a chance to either run the clock out or at least run a good chunk off and add 3 and make KC get into the end zone. They were doomed when they failed to do either. I was hoping Reid settling for a 50 yarder would come back to bite him when they had plenty of time to get closer, but alas.

Regarding Jacksonville - the last couple of meetings haven't been pretty, to say the least, but they were also road and neutral (almost flat out road) games. They'll be desperate at 0-2, but I don't buy into the "trap" game talk, not when Jax has beaten them the last couple of years. The Bills will be ready IMO.

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
Pacheco out could be big for KC. That MF runs hard. Hollywood is out for the year. Kelce non-existent. Yet they still win!

Pacheco is probly more like 10 weeks.
They have Steale that rookie but still.

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Pacheco out could be big for KC. That MF runs hard. Hollywood is out for the year. Kelce non-existent. Yet they still win!

Pacheco is probly more like 10 weeks.
They have Steale that rookie but still.
Pacheco is an awesome player. He's had to be to gain my admiration in spite of that awful jersey he wears. Mini Marshawn.

Bills play KC in nine weeks. Of course it has to be right in line with his return date. I imagine that will be a big storyline in the lead up.

Reactions: Selanne00008

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021

Screen Shot 2024-09-16 at 7.17.45 PM.png

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad