Buffalo Bills Week 3 -- Buffalo (2-0) vs Jacksonville (0-1). Monday, 9/23 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN (CBS Channel 4 in Buffalo)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Refs don't seem to calling the hip drop tackle, now we will see 20 next weekend
The refs were told only to call it if they were absolutely sure - that most of the enforcement would be through fines.

The tackle on Chase also wasn't a hip drop by the league's definition - have to have your legs trapped underneath you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zman5778

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
When you have this much success in the nfl, you have a ton of luck. Those things just just go KC’s way. We saw it for years with the patriots.

You almost never see a flag on extremely minor contact on a 4th and 16 incompletion with the game on the line.

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

sabremike

#1 Tageaholic
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The Bengal defender got there early. It really was a pretty easy call. Have we seen worse go uncalled? Of course. We've also seen far less get called.

Not upset to see the Bengals go 0-2 though.
Wonder if you will feel that way when the Bills end up having to play in Arrowhead in the AFC Championship game in January?

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
When you have this much success in the nfl, you have a ton of luck. Those things just just go KC’s way. We saw it for years with the patriots.

You almost never see a flag on extremely minor contact on a 4th and 16 incompletion with the game on the line.

I don't know. That gets into a chicken and egg conversation. Do the Chiefs get the calls they do because they're that good, or are they beneficiaries of some inexplicably ill-timed penalties? Given how much money the league is in for, and what I've seen major corporations do in the name of the bottom-line, I'm not inclined to give Goodell, the owners and the NFL the benefit of a doubt.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Also it’s so annoying that Pittsburgh has sharted their way to 2-0. 31 points total over 2 games, but had the luxury of playing against completely garbage offenses

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
Also it’s so annoying that Pittsburgh has sharted their way to 2-0. 31 points total over 2 games, but had the luxury of playing against completely garbage offenses
I'd prefer they make it as hard on the Ravens and the Bengals as physically possible rather than watch either one of those two run away with the title, and secure a higher seed in the playoffs.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
RedZone.

Otherwise, TB/DET could be a pretty solid game.

Since I live in Buffalo and don't have Sunday Ticket (don't need it for the Bills), it really sucks, because we're stuck with a choice of Cowboys/Saints or Jets/Titans in the early slot.

Lions/Bucs is probably the best game, Colts/Packers could be interesting, some other games may be tight between less than good teams.
Thanks guys! Ended up watching the Lions for a half.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad