Buffalo Bills Week 3 -- Buffalo (2-0) vs Jacksonville (0-1). Monday, 9/23 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN (CBS Channel 4 in Buffalo)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jeremy2020

Dec 27, 2005
Austin, TX
Just have to hope thr Jets aren't for real, and we're likely cruising to a divisional title again.
Only 2 QBs at age 40 or over have managed to finish a season (16 games), Brady and Favre. Only 1 QB finished with a season that was "Good" at age 40 and over.

Rodgers may look good for a couple weeks, but it's increasingly likely he ends up injured or starts degrading. Two games against teams competing for 1st OA doesn't suddenly turn them into a threat. This happens, it seems like every year, with the Jets where they beat some bottom feeders and everyone starts pumping them then reality hits.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
What a shock blatant PI not called against KC in the endzone at the end of that drive.
They certainly tried to make up for it. And the falcons gave it back and feebed

The other view may be a mocking daytime hologram commercial prob using less resolution and half of the player tracking lasers already installed in all stadiums and edge in rinks as well.

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2012
Am I the only one on edge about tomorrow? I know the Bills should have no issue, but I just have a bad feeling JAX turns it up and the Bills are caught a bit off guard

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Am I the only one on edge about tomorrow? I know the Bills should have no issue, but I just have a bad feeling JAX turns it up and the Bills are caught a bit off guard
I mean, anyone can beat anyone so from that angle, yes, very much so. Jacksonville's capable of moving the ball and Lawrence is always capable of a big game.

But I don't think it will be because the Bills overlooked them. Too many on this roster have lost games to them.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
1727089322518.png

Screen Shot 2024-09-23 at 4.03.11 AM.png

Reactions: Dubi Doo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad