NFL GDT: Week 2: Groundhog Day for Kirk Cousins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Gonna be hard to beat Young as the biggest bust in draft history.

I think what puts him ahead of Leaf/Russell for me is the fact the Panthers had to trade a haul to get the pick to draft him. If it's another Leaf where it's like "okay yeah he sucks, but it was just one pick we'll move on."

The Panthers had to trade futures, plus a damn good player in DJ Moore on top of that. Tough bounce.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

I think what puts him ahead of Leaf/Russell for me is the fact the Panthers had to trade a haul to get the pick to draft him. If it's another Leaf where it's like "okay yeah he sucks, but it was just one pick we'll move on."

The Panthers had to trade futures, plus a damn good player in DJ Moore on top of that. Tough bounce.
DJ Moore, 9th OA 2023, 61st OA 2023, 1st OA 2024, and what could easily be 33rd OA 2025.

Reactions: Tryamw

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea

The Leaf pick was also traded for

March 16, 1998: Traded by Cardinals as 1998 1st round pick (2nd overall) to Chargers for 1998 1st round pick (3rd overall, Andre Wadsworth), 1998 2nd round pick (33rd overall, Corey Chavous), 1999 1st round pick (8th overall, David Boston), Eric Metcalf and Patrick Sapp

Reactions: PanniniClaus

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Prescott fumbles, nearly a turnover, but people on the Saints DL think they're too cool to fall on the ball.

Field goal, 35-19

Reactions: Tryamw

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Idiot Saints lineman was thinking touchdown

He could have just jumped on it, and he prevents 3 points

Brain dead play