NFL GDT: Week 2: Groundhog Day for Kirk Cousins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Al Michaels doesn't appear to be a big fan of the dynamic kickoff haha.
I hoped it would result in more returns, but coaches being as conservative as they are have all decided they’d rather sacrifice a few yards than allow their coverage team to have to make a stop.

Reactions: Avs_19

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I don't think I am either. For one, it's weird. Two, it doesn't seem to really do anything.

Apparently this was an XFL thing and I don't follow that league.

It's expected to reduce injuries, which is a good thing. But I think they thought it would lead to more returns but if was obvious after last week that wouldn't be happening. There were a couple of good returns and that might be enough for teams to not risk it.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
What is this offense doing? They keep throwing the ball backwards. It's like they just want to go to the half. If that's the case, than just kneel.

Daz28

Nov 1, 2010
It's nothing more than timing. Allen will be the highest paid QB when his contract is up until the next superstar QB gets paid.
Then get him extended ASAP, because 30 other teams would pay him whatever he wants. I'm not sure I'd take Dak over Tua and Dak just got $60.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
love the countdown clock letting me know how long I can not pay attention until they start the game back up

My Prime app has looked terrible in spots. Got the buffering message a couple times. One sequence my whole screen went green and static.
bar

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
This is the same issue Miami had against the Jags lasr week. Just overthrows and miscommunications everywhere.

Not exactly reassuring it's happening twice in a row.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad