NFL GDT: Week 2: Groundhog Day for Kirk Cousins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Tough for the Bengals, they definitely will feel like they should've won.

JimmyApples

Sep 24, 2021
100% the right call, but interesting how often that doesn’t get called at that point in the game, except for the Chiefs.

Cowboys would NEVER get that call, especially if today was any indication.

• Haha
Reactions: Fish on The Sand

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
It was, which is why he had to get aggressive. Of course, that shouldn't even happen.

Gonna be the second time the Bengals are gonna lose in KC by taking a penalty at the end of the game.
Cincy wth self inflicted wounds. Pass catching TE Gesiski drops a pass on the first play of the drop that ended in the scoop and score against. Burrow, not protecting the ball when he had no chance of escaping as well.

Chase taking that penalty, when on replay, I didn't see a foul on McDuffie. No face mask and no horse collar from what I could see.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, at least rush four. They were relatively effective doing that today.
At least keep a spy up on the LOS.

Hendrickson was killing the LT all day. If you rush 4, they need the LG to help double Trey and that leaves the other 3 DL in a one on one. Or KC has to risk their LT going one on one with Hendrickson.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Impressive choke by the Bungles today. Dumb penalties, careless fumble and choke by the D in the final quarter letting the game slip away.
I agree. Burrow fumble, Chase penalty, DC opting to rush 3 following the TO on 4th and 16. Dial up some pressure. Force Mahomes to make a great throw quickly and his receiver to make the play.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I feel confident that if they stay healthy, the Bengals will be there near the end

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Looking forward to this one. Stroud is already entering must watch territory for me and I want to see how Caleb bounces back. Both defenses could be really good as well.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I feel for him. He never had a chance with nothing around him. Flaming shit franchise.
Keep in mind, the Bears/Panthers completed the trade on like Mar 10. So, Young knew what was going on in terms who the teams at the top of the draft. Either Carolina who was hiring or had hired Reich, plus Houston who traded Watson and had been a mess for a few years but had hired Ryans a defensive HC.

He opted to not throw at the combine, which Stroud, Richardson, Levis all did. Can't say I blame him, as he is a 5'10 190 lb guy and those guys range between 6'2 to 6'4 and 215 to 240 lbs with stronger arms. If he had thrown at the combine, the image of him in workout gear vs those others could very well change Tepper's mind when he sees them side by side with Young.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad