NCAA GDT: Week 2: Big Noon With the Big Horns at the Big House

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
No idea why Nebraska didn’t have a returner, he was never making that kick

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
He wants to get Shadeur NFL ready, sling the rock like Mahomes and Burrow on college level so he can get prepped for the big leagues.
I just don't see how this preps anyone for the big leagues. I guess I can see the Mahomes comparison, but Shadeur just isn't Mahomes-ian in the slightest.
And I think he is pretty special. He’s also on pace to finish the season beaten to all hell.
I just don't see the special player. He's not a good runner with the football, and his arm isn't special (for an NFL prospect, not compared to other college QBs). I think he understands quarterback play plenty well, which makes this charade even more bizarre. If anything, he might look pro ready if he played for a real team.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Always crack up at Deion’s secret service level goon squad like he president or some shit

Great player but a fraud otherwise

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Colorado is a video game team. Shadeur has the skills, so do the receivers. Offensive line is obviously horrible and they don’t have running backs. And this is big time college football now, Nebraska is a serious program with a serious coach. Prime wants to live in the transfer portal
Is Shedeur Sanders really gonna be the #1 pick in the NFL draft?
no

MM917

Aug 18, 2022

No

He might go top 10 if a team is dumb enough to draft based on name, hello LV Raiders. But zero chance he goes #1.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Shadeur will be late 1st at best. There’s going to be too many other quarterbacks.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Wide Receiver U does it again.

IMG_1697.jpeg

Reactions: spintheblackcircle

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Ok so we have South Florida within 1 of Alabama

Nicholls within 2 to LSU. LSU was -46

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020

QB always goes 1 most years usually because the team who sucks, well, needs a QB in all likelihood barring circumstances. I can see a team trading up for Sanders, Beck, Ewers. Skill wise, no, it should be Travis Hunter or Will Johnson most likely.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Imagine being Emeka Egbuka, going back to college to be The Dude for his last year now that MHJ has left, and instead being overshadowed by a freshman.

He'll probably still be a first rounder cause he's really good. Still, pretty funny.

Reactions: ZachaFlockaFlame

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
QB always goes 1 most years usually because the team who sucks, well, needs a QB in all likelihood barring circumstances. I can see a team trading up for Sanders, Beck, Ewers. Skill wise, no, it should be Travis Hunter or Will Johnson most likely.
TBF if it's the Panthers which I fully expect the absolute last thing they should be doing is taking Sanders.

Which, since the team is run by Tepper, is exactly what will happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Romang67

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
TBF if it's the Panthers which I fully expect the absolute last thing they should be doing is taking Sanders.

Which, since the team is run by Tepper, is exactly what will happen.

That's what I mean for circumstances, the Panthers should trade down and get assets back for the Young trade (which was dumb and reeks of the desperation Sam Darnold trade my Jets made back in 2018 with the Colts), teams like the Raiders and Giants come to mind of teams who could trade up for the guys I mentioned.

Reactions: DaveG

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Imagine being Emeka Egbuka, going back to college to be The Dude for his last year now that MHJ has left, and instead being overshadowed by a freshman.

He'll probably still be a first rounder cause he's really good. Still, pretty funny.

He’s so f***ing impressive in person man

Reactions: Romang67

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Free runner to the QB on 2nd down. Can’t check because it’s spread. Outnumbered in the box.

3rd down has to run out of the pocket and then throws across his body and nearly picked off

Field goal

pockets

I haven't slept for 10 days cuz that'd be too long
Aug 12, 2003
Green Mountain
Prime is absolutely fast tracking to getting dumpstered by the end of this season.
I’d like to hope so but the hype and money he’s brought to CU may be enough for them to keep him around, and at this rate I doubt many schools will still be lining up to hire him.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’d like to hope so but the hype and money he’s brought to CU may be enough for them to keep him around, and at this rate I doubt many schools will still be lining up to hire him.
They will in FCS if he wants to go back to an HBCU school.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
South Florida and Alabama go to the 4th quarter and it’s still 14-13. Tide look poised to score.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad