NFL GDT: Week 16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Learned earlier today that I will be attending the Eagles/Raiders game on Christmas night, which crosses off a bucket list item of mine. Getting a home game on Christmas in Philadelphia, decent chance it could never happen again in my life. At least that's what I sold my family on. Although, it was supposed to happen in 2006 - which was the last time Christmas was on a Monday - but I believe the city told the NFL they didn't want to dedicate the resources on Christmas night, so the Eagles ended up with their three division road games in consecutive weeks (and won all 3 games with Jeff Garcia at QB). Now they get it this time.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Just went to break with the best Christmas song to have been made

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I feel bad for Hundley. Dude is trying hard, but he’s just not any good.

Its been 3 years and hes essentially still the same QB he was at UCLA. He flashes a nice arm here and there and nice mobility but struggles identifying match ups pre-snap and lacks a feel in the pocket.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
If there was any doubt that Aaron Rodgers is the only person that makes Mike McCarthy and Ted Thompson look not horrible, this season is it.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I just hope Garoppolo isn't killed tomorrow. The 49ers interior O-line struggles against interior pass rushers. Zane Beadles is bad and going against #91. Going to be a long day.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Well, that was easy enough. A first round bye is within reach for the Vikings and home field throughout could be too if the Eagles stumble.

Harrison Smith is ridiculous. Best safety in the league and should probably be in the DPOY conversation.

Keenum leaving a ton of points on the field didn't matter tonight but could be a concern going forward. The other negative coming out of this game is losing Nick Easton for the season. Vikings had their starting OL together for the first time since early October and it didn't even last for a quarter.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Vikings offence looked bad last night in the cold. Though they might only have to play outdoors in Philly come in a few weeks.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Well, that was easy enough. A first round bye is within reach for the Vikings and home field throughout could be too if the Eagles stumble.

Harrison Smith is ridiculous. Best safety in the league and should probably be in the DPOY conversation.

Keenum leaving a ton of points on the field didn't matter tonight but could be a concern going forward. The other negative coming out of this game is losing Nick Easton for the season. Vikings had their starting OL together for the first time since early October and it didn't even last for a quarter.

1st round bye within reach?

Vikes have clinched a 1st round bye at 13-3

No way in hell your team loses to Bears in wk 17

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad