NFL GDT: Week 13

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Broncos country, let's cyanide.

Rams country, let's uh...look at that nice pretty super bowl ring? it could be worse i guess.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Didn’t matter.

Hell of a game for the 49ers losing Jimmy G early

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Lucky they got that.

Becuase that was a mistake by chase and he knew it.

Here have the extra 2 yards to save us 40 seconds

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
f***ing Gould.

Didn't deserve to win. When your guy gets out played by a third string QB, you ain't gonna be winning many games. simple as that.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015

Rams country, let's uh...look at that nice pretty super bowl ring? it could be worse i guess.
Yeah The Rams can kind of put their hands on their hips, shrug and say “well that didn’t work this year…but it won us a ring”

Denver has their head in their hands staring at the nothing it got them and the contract they gave it

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA

Yeah The Rams can kind of put their hands on their hips, shrug and say “well that didn’t work this year…but it won us a ring”

Denver has their head in their hands staring at the nothing it got them and the contract they gave it
Yeah SB hangovers happen. Rams got the SB they made that trade for, and went all in on 2021 knowing their future would be compromised. Broncos meanwhile went all in an turned out even worse than before.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Chase sure knows how to bully DB's as he did to get that huge 1st down.

But calling a pass on 2nd and 4 when you're trying to hang onto the ball is dumb. Inch closer to the first.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Bad sack. i get throwing it with the 2 minute warning next but you cant take a sack. Dumb football there.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015

This could explain the off kilter throws. if you can’t set right that stuff happens.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Yet the Dumb Frank who made both mistakes is designated with fixing it.

Can’t stand that mindset
Really the only thing you can hope for is Russ isn't actually that washed and it's more Hackett's shitty coaching holding him back.

That becomes less and less likely with every passing game though.

Reactions: LightningStorm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad