NFL GDT: Week 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Why is it always the Jets have have all the drama. Why can't it be a team like the Houston Texans or Tennessee Titans*. The Jets might just be a cursed franchise.

*I was trying to think of teams that you will never hear talked about in the mainstream press. I would have said Jacksonville like 5 years ago but Lawrence has brought them some credibility.

Titans had to deal with QB quitting on team and having police looking thru city for him to make sure he didn't hurt himself among other drama's in past

And the hole failures as Oilers in playoffs and being relocated drama

Also the drama with ownership in past

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Would be interesting to see Wilson take reigns here and establish himself as Jets #1
I do have to wonder how well he'd have to play to keep the job when Rodgers is back.

Like say Rodgers is out 4 weeks and the Jets go 4-0 with Wilson throwing for 300+ and 3+ scores in the games. Does he keep the job or go straight back to the bench? How long would be have to keep up elite play to keep it?

Although it's a pretty pointless hypothetical because the idea of Wilson playing well for an extended period of time is pretty funny.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Why is it always the Jets have have all the drama. Why can't it be a team like the Houston Texans or Tennessee Titans*. The Jets might just be a cursed franchise.

*I was trying to think of teams that you will never hear talked about in the mainstream press. I would have said Jacksonville like 5 years ago but Lawrence has brought them some credibility.
Because the last time they paid for a crusty former Packers great, it was Brett Favre.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad