NFL GDT: Week 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I pray the Bills O looks this good . Dolphins have been shredding the Bolts.

with their RT and failure to compliment Diggs on the outside…not to mention their OC…I’m not counting on it.

If they ever commit to offense the way they do to defense…they’ll win it all. Or Allen will retire with them never having bothered to try.

Reactions: SwordsgoneWild

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
with their RT and failure to compliment Diggs on the outside…not to mention their OC…I’m not counting on it.

If they ever commit to offense the way they do to defense…they’ll win it all. Or Allen will retire with them never having bothered to try.
I think they will be fine as long as Allen is healthy. Needs to stop taking unnecessary hits.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl

That's for damn sure. We have no damn depth anywhere in the offense skill positions. Its maddening we still haven't found a bonafide #2 to go with Diggs .

As for our D...... We will finally get an answer to our question on just who has been calling the shots these past 6 years. Was it Fraizer ? Or was it McD? McD better whip them back into shape. I know we were banged up last year but there was no excuse for that unit's piss poor performance in those 2 PO games.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
If I am trusting my defense then I’m assuming theyll get me the ball back whether I’m down 1 or 4. I’d MUCH rather take my chances on picking up that first down than making a one score game a once score game without the ball.
With that little time left, I’m more in the take your shot. Might as well.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Ekler has been balling. 55 yd run.

Now a short run for the TD. My bad it wasn't a TD but they just got it on a short pass. Miami is getting murdered on the ground.

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad