NFL GDT: Week 1: The Road to Immortality Begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
As a CMC fantasy owner again, let me just say: god bless Jayden Reed.

Who even is the Jets RB2? I was able to snag Jennings who I think will take work from Aiyuk (whom my opponent has)

edit: ha, my opponent got Braelon Allen right when I got Jennings. I would’ve always went to Jennings though.

Last edited:
Reactions: PanniniClaus

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
CMC being ruled inactive is concerning. I hope Mason has a great game.

I am watching the pregame and Jason Kelce was doing so great at analyst but this current guy speaking is yelling at me. Why do Football Analysts yell so much.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Not sure why Tyreek hill closes his window on the cop and refuses to open it

both parties could have handled it better
Seens that way. Sounds like Hill was cited for reckless driving, which means what exactly? That he potentially could cause an accident with the way he was driving?
But, doesn't seem like there is a reason to have Hill on the ground to cuff him.

Kind of like that Golf incident from the summer.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Seens that way. Sounds like Hill was cited for reckless driving, which means what exactly? That he potentially could cause an accident with the way he was driving?
But, doesn't seem like there is a reason to have Hill on the ground to cuff him.

Kind of like that Golf incident from the summer.

Apparently Hill was doing 100 in a 40.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
levi's stadium badly needs a roof. not sure what they were thinking putting half the stadium under the blistering sun

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
levi's stadium badly needs a roof. not sure what they were thinking putting half the stadium under the blistering sun
One thing to aim for a home field advantage by having the Sun on the opposition but to do that to half your fans seems ridiculous. Need some kind of overhang on that side of the stadium at least.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad