NFL GDT: Week 1: The Road to Immortality Begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sexy Necksy Garland

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I notice Kirk Cousins is a full star(4) captain for the Falcons despite only joining them this season.

I had assumed that you earned those year by year on your team, but it appears to be a little more fluid than that. Does anyone know if there is any kind of official word on that stuff? Obviously Cousins' years as a captain have transferred with him from team to team. The same thing occurred when Brady went to Tampa so I guess it's just a years as a captain anywhere thing.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Relatively unimpressive showing by both Miami and Jacksonville imo.

Miami's offense did nothing all game outside of a 80 yard TD to Tyreek. Lawrence once again looked kinda mid. Held on to the ball too much, missed a handful of easy throws.

I am also not a fan of how weak the front 7 was in the middle. Étienne had holes up the middle all game long and i imagine that's only going to get worse as they face teams with better blocking.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
Thank you Steelers for the upset of the week. I had zero faith in the Dirty Birds.

Josh Allen is going to break TD records and go 8-9
Team has a ton to work on. Just glad that we held on for dear life and won. That type of effort isn't going to cut it against a good team though. 1st half was abysmal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad