NFL GDT: Week 1: The Road to Immortality Begins

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Seems like every other year these opening games get delayed by lightning. I mean even Denver in 2013 had a bad storm roll through at kickoff

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
They do ceremonies in other leagues better than the NFL. I know it's a national TV league, but this is a league that doesn't really celebrate it's history as well as other sports. Maybe it's hard to do considering the contracts.

Having ceremonies like retirement numbers or stuff like that would be ripe for the individual team websites.

Reactions: John Price

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
They do ceremonies in other leagues better than the NFL. I know it's a national TV league, but this is a league that doesn't really celebrate it's history as well as other sports. Maybe it's hard to do considering the contracts.

Having ceremonies like retirement numbers or stuff like that would be ripe for the individual team websites.

They seem to always push those to halftime as well which is dumb because alot of the crowd is trying to go to bathroom ,etc

I know when I went to Bears game, I got up at end of 2nd qtr to take a piss and then didn't get back into my seat until right as they were kicking off for 2nd half

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
They seem to always push those to halftime as well which is dumb because alot of the crowd is trying to go to bathroom ,etc

I know when I went to Bears game, I got up at end of 2nd qtr to take a piss and then didn't get back into my seat until right as they were kicking off for 2nd half
I just leave at the 2 minute warning and then watch the rest of it on the stadium TV's

yeah if you go at the end of the half there's going to be a long line depending on how close you are to a bathroom

Hey they got the first!

Those are some dangerous passes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad