Buffalo Bills Week 3 -- Buffalo (2-0) vs Jacksonville (0-1). Monday, 9/23 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Sure would be nice to have a punter like Araiza on the roster.
A punter who can kick 56 yards and put 2 out of 3 in the end zone?

The love affair with this guy is weird to me. I get it that he has a huge leg, but his biggest knock was his inconsistency and lack of control. I haven’t seen anything yet to suggest he has fixed those problems.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Anyone want to take a guess as to why Allen went from throwing the least number of INTs in the redzone to throwing more? I'm assuming he's thrown a fair bit more, anyways. What changed? I remember he had a crazy long streak without a redzone INT. Was it the change to Dorsey? The injury to his throwing arm? Any guesses? It's puzzled me for a while.

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
Anyone want to take a guess as to why Allen went from throwing the least number of INTs in the redzone to throwing more? I'm assuming he's thrown a fair bit more, anyways. What changed? I remember he had a crazy long streak without a redzone INT. Was it the change to Dorsey? The injury to his throwing arm? Any guesses? It's puzzled me for a while.
Receivers got open probably. Dorsey needed 5 seconds to get a receiver open.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Some surprising choices for the 'Council', although I realize it's not all that important. Cook doesn't strike me as a leader in the slightest, he's a quiet guy who seems to do his own thing. Taylor Rapp plays dirty, not sure he needs to be leading by example unless we like penalties.
Fans do not have enough insight to say who and who are not leaders in the locker room.

Last edited:
Reactions: Der Jaeger

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Some fans are going to go nuts over Worthy. I’ll withhold judgment. Well blocked end around and wide open on a blown coverage. When we was covered it wasn’t particularly competitive.

Time will tell but one night won’t.
Scathing hot takes after week one? Football is so back, baby!

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Yeah, Worthy's run was well schemed and well-blocked.

His TD reception? That's more a Baltimore blown coverage than anything Reid did.
I imagine Worthy was wide eyed when he hit the end of the jet sweep and there was nobody there and he had 6 blockers in front, it turned into a 20 yard dash lol

The TD reception was blown coverage for sure, which is how it looked like he scored most of his Twitter TD's in camp

cramdizzl

cram it
Jan 5, 2012
Western NY

Moving from Daboll to Dorsey is my best guess. Daboll had his warts but was a lot more creative at scheming guys open than Dorsey. Brady should be an upgrade in that regard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad