Buffalo Bills Week 3 -- Buffalo (2-0) vs Jacksonville (0-1). Monday, 9/23 at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN (CBS Channel 4 in Buffalo)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
WGR is going to a Audacy betting show 9-11 a.m. Sundays over local Bill's prep coverage. FYI I n t e r e t i n g

I'm picking the Bill's by 6 Sunday (spread is -6.5) in a tight game.
Unserious station. I know it's a financial decision (cheaper to farm out coverage than pay someone to record it), but gosh it would be nice if at a bare minimum they could force their salaried employees to work important hours. I assume Jeremy will be too busy tailgating.

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Unserious station. I know it's a financial decision (cheaper to farm out coverage than pay someone to record it), but gosh it would be nice if at a bare minimum they could force their salaried employees to work important hours. I assume Jeremy will be too busy tailgating.
My bad!, that show is on there 1520 sister station. It is hosted by La Confora.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
The long break between seasons end and start of the new season keeps letting me forget about football. So more points than the other team is good, right?

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Pitchy anthem, yikes :rolleyes:

Lets keep politics out of the thread please. Thank you.

Last edited:

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Have a feeling teams are just gonna boot it out of the endzone early on this year, why bother messing around, the 30 is fine.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Hot take alert: the sooner the Ravens move away from Henry as their primary back, the better off they'll be.

He's not only 30, but he's got a TON of wear and tear on him. He hasn't been elite for about 3 years, and Baltimore will be lucky to get the average version of him Tennessee's had for the those 3 years.

Hopefully they don't figure it out before they play us.

EDIT: And of course he scores. (reverse jinx? Maybe.....)

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Hot take alert: the sooner the Ravens move away from Henry as their primary back, the better off they'll be.

He's not only 30, but he's got a TON of wear and tear on him. He hasn't been elite for about 3 years, and Baltimore will be lucky to get the average version of him Tennessee's had for the those 3 years.

Hopefully they don't figure it out before they play us.
That’s where they need to use him. Inside the 10.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad