NCAA GDT: Week 1: Brave New World

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Just looked and I took BC to beat the spread.

That's pretty badass.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Florida State is going to go from en masse believing that they were robbed of a playoff spot to likely being unranked in two weeks.

Reactions: DaveG

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
BC over 200 yards rushing as Castellanos just runs free for like 25 yards untouched

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
It's more than Florida State being 0-2, but they're 0-2 in the conference. They're not even to Week 2 which almost definitely takes them out of the mix for playing the conference championship game, which may be only sending one team to the Expanded College Football Playoff.

Wasn't a good week for the ACC other than Miami.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Florida State is going to go from en masse believing that they were robbed of a playoff spot to likely being unranked in two weeks.
r8zA7W.gif

• Haha

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
DJU is god awful. Makes me long for the days of Drew Weatherford.

The FSU run defense is a sieve.

I know they lost 15 starters, but jesus christ you shouldn't be looking that bad against GA Tech and BC.
dude is just flat out bad. I know I shouldn't be shitting on other teams after my teams showing in week 1 but holy hell, this is BY FAR the worst FSU team I've seen in my lifetime. That overrated dud being the #1QB just feels appropriate at this point.

Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
dude is just flat out bad. I know I shouldn't be shitting on other teams after my teams showing in week 1 but holy hell, this is BY FAR the worst FSU team I've seen in my lifetime. That overrated dud being the #1QB just feels appropriate at this point.

They're on a path to 6-6. Norvell needs hit recruiting and the portal hard for next season.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
You just love to see it.
I remember when USC recruited him, his dad Big Dave kept running his mouth about how USC didn't give his son enough respect even though he grew up an SC fan. I guess his other son Matayo is doing well at Oregon, but DJ could've done well under Lincoln Riley (to be fair his recruitment was when Helton was still coach).
He would’ve left then when Riley was hired

Reactions: trojansoilers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad