NCAA GDT: Week 1: Brave New World

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Hopefully Sark has all his signs changed from last year!

Time to put boots to asses in Ann Arbor!

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Lee Corso picked Texas to win the championship live on television, from College Station. Bold.

McAfee probably doesn't care. Even if they fire him he'll just go back to what he was doing before and not bat an eye.
And he'd be making more doing it. We're in a weird reality where ESPN legitimately needs the eyeballs his audience brings more than he needs ESPN.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Lee Corso picked Texas to win the championship live on television, from College Station. Bold.

McAfee probably doesn't care. Even if they fire him he'll just go back to what he was doing before and not bat an eye.
I’ve always said Lee Corso is the smartest football personality nowadays

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
And he'd be making more doing it. We're in a weird reality where ESPN legitimately needs the eyeballs his audience brings more than he needs ESPN.

BNK is such a better product compared to the GameDay these days.

Reactions: DaveG

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Oh 1000%

In terms of my Saturday morning viewing options anymore it's:

1 - Ajax (if they're playing)
2 - EPL
3 - BNK
4 - F1 qualifying
5 - CGD

For me it’s:

1. BNK
2. F1 qualifying
3. Local news
4. Local radio (sports)
5. CGD

It’s just not worth spending your mornings watching it these days. McAfee has turned into Bert Kreischer, Desmond brings nothing, I don’t like Herby which has nothing to do with CFB, and Rece is well below what Chris Fowler brought to the table. Can’t criticize Corso since he suffered through a stroke and would be unfair to do so.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
For me it’s:

1. BNK
2. F1 qualifying
3. Local news
4. Local radio (sports)
5. CGD

It’s just not worth spending your mornings watching it these days. McAfee has turned into Bert Kreischer, Desmond brings nothing, I don’t like Herby which has nothing to do with CFB, and Rece is well below what Chris Fowler brought to the table. Can’t criticize Corso since he suffered through a stroke and would be unfair to do so.
Mine is just

1. Pray that Texas doesn’t let me down
2. Pray that Texas doesn’t embarrass me

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Boston College up 14-0 over FSU in Tallahassee with 10 minutes to go in the 2nd. FSU have run 6 total plays for 8 yards

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Are they going to sit the bum UGarbage and go to the next QB.

At least 2 penalties for illegal formation. Who is the imbecile? The players or Norvell?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad