NCAA GDT: Week 1: Brave New World

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
I have LSU tonight. Until USC can do something on D they’re still the run and gun show time team that gives up 40+ a game. Lincoln Riley has a lot to prove starting tonight

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
I have LSU tonight. Until USC can do something on D they’re still the run and gun show time team that gives up 40+ a game. Lincoln Riley has a lot to prove starting tonight
I wish I saw this earlier but LSU may have had the worst defence last year and has some reallly really bad talent on D this year.

But what a catch

Reactions: stats1

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Insane catch!!!!

I wish I saw this earlier but LSU may have had the worst defence last year and has some reallly really bad talent on D this year.

But what a catch
I look like an idiot early on lol USC looks like the better team early on

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Insane catch!!!!

I look like an idiot early on lol USC looks like the better team early on
Yeah Brian Kelly is struggling at recruiting d talent. It’s the main reason why he brought back Corey Raymond. Texas went in and took 2 really good DBs from them.

Baker is really really good but that LSU depth chart honestly maybe the worst in a LONG time.

USC actually has talent on D, just had horrific coaching

Reactions: stats1

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Yeah Brian Kelly is struggling at recruiting d talent. It’s the main reason why he brought back Corey Raymond. Texas went in and took 2 really good DBs from them.

Baker is really really good but that LSU depth chart honestly maybe the worst in a LONG time.

USC actually has talent on D, just had horrific coaching
Amen on the USC front lol. I’m a Michigan fan so I have no dog in this fight but you’re dead on

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
WTF lol

lol Lincoln Riley would he fired after 1 season in the NFL this dude is f***ing pathetic

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Such a fun game already.

Let them taunt. Kirk being a herb.
Dude you can’t act like you’re shooting a dude down. Gun violence in America is a disease at this point. We’re dealing with sports here. Ok man good for you!! You scored a TD.. you’re on national TV gunning your opponent down! Terrible look.

P.S it isn’t even creative….. make your own shit up. He’s like the 1 millionth user of the gunner celebration. It’s old, it’s garbage, it was not necessary.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Insane throw and catch.

Lane was someone that USC/Texas got in on late. Great talent

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad