GDT: Wednesday, November 18, 2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Caps had like 30 powerplays to 2 for Detroit. Yet Caps are allowed to hook, hold and play with too many men... yet Detroit is not.

Wings spent 50 minutes of a 60 minute game killing penalties. Refs must of had money on Caps winning.

Keep blaming the refs... The DRW don't know how to play hockey without interfering and hooking... which is why they got called so many times.

Aceonfire*

You know the league has an issue with scoring when a Chicago-Edmonton game is 0-0 in the 2nd.

Shots 12-4 for EDM though.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Oilers dominating Hawks early makes me much more concerned about the Blues. This is too many injuries to handle.

Aceonfire*

And the Hawks score on their PP.

Would love to have games not decided by ****** Reffing.

mad4comp

Jan 21, 2010
Which was how many?

I know Caps got away with atleast 2 too many men through-out the game.

I know the RW's got away with covering the puck twice and multiple interferences in the 3rd... but hey, see the game the way you want to see it.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Oilers have been absolutely screwed by the refs this period. Obvious hook by Mr. Captain Man on Draisaitl uncalled, obvious two many men (so blatant that they had time to see all the players on the ice even after the crowd yelled) missed, then an extremely soft call on Reinhart when Shaw fell into the boards.

Aceonfire*

All the people that say "Oilers are bad Hurr" need to watch the games. Oil dominating all game and the refs give it to Chicago.

If the NHL doesn't want the Oilers to have so many high picks they should stop assisting them on the way to the basement.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Oilers have been absolutely screwed by the refs this period. Obvious hook by Mr. Captain Man on Draisaitl uncalled, obvious two many men (so blatant that they had time to see all the players on the ice even after the crowd yelled) missed, then an extremely soft call on Reinhart when Shaw fell into the boards.

This crap has been happening all year too. I don't like to blame the refs for losses, or howl every game when stuff gets missed, but it's been blatantly obvious that the reffing has been atrocious this year.

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
This crap has been happening all year too. I don't like to blame the refs for losses, or howl every game when stuff gets missed, but it's been blatantly obvious that the reffing has been atrocious this year.

There should be coaches challenges for obvious missed calls. Why the **** not. Gotta get it right, seems to be the mandate the league is pushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad