Pre-Game Talk: Wed. Feb. 27th Vs. Montreal Canadiens | BIGGER GAME! (Mod Warning: Post 211)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodNewfieBoy

We got a guy
Oct 17, 2007
Calgary
I love when the mock Orr. So ridiculously funny. The guy has made close to 6 or 7 million dollars in his career and they act like he's a cave man haha. I wouldn't expect anything less however when little pansies get bullied in the playground.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Leafs need to be physical while keeping it clean.

Leafs need to skate hard using their speed.

Leafs need to keep the shifts very active and short.

Leafs need to take a hit without retaliating.

Leafs need to get traffic to the front of the net and get shots through.

Leafs need to forecheck and get on their D early, hard, and often.

Leaf forwards need to backcheck and help out the D.

Leafs need to WIN this game.

Asif16*

Play brown orr and mclaren and then we will see how try cheapshot players. Such a disgrace of a hockey team the habs are. Prust will prolly run from all three and start punching grabo or Kulemin lol.

Asif16*

Most likely Orr I think. :nod:

Honestly i would rather play Brown on the third line, i think mainly based on his speed. Orr has gotten better but Brown still is much more faster, which might be more suited to playing with kadri

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
JVR-Bozak-Kessel
Kulemin-Grabovski-Komarov
MacArthur-Kadri-Orr
McClaren-McClement-Brown

Lol I love when all 3 of those guys dress.

TmlHockeyFan

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Honestly i would rather play Brown on the third line, i think mainly based on his speed. Orr has gotten better but Brown still is much more faster, which might be more suited to playing with kadri

Uhhh no, Komarov-Kadri-MacArthur is good for now until Frattin comes back. McClement is most likely going to be on the second line again. My guess for today is:

JVR-Bozak-Kessel
McClement-Grabovski-Kulemin
Komarov-Kadri-MacArthur
Orr-Steckel-McLaren

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario

JVR-Bozak-Kessel
Kulemin-Grabo-Komarov
MacArthur-Kadri-Orr
McLaren-McClement-Brown

I like :naughty:

EDIT: Orr will be playing with Kadri apparently

Jonas Siegel said:
With Orr and Brown back, seems likely that Komarov slides up with Grabovski and Kulemin, Orr rejoins Kadri and McClement centres 4th line.

Penalty Kill Icing*

I think I get why Habs have 'Big Bad Leafs'.

Well, when your team is Montreal Smurfs, every other team in NHL is going to look Big Bad. :laugh:

Beat these (now even smaller) Habs. :yo:

Win the season series tonight itself. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad