Pre-Game Talk: Wed. Feb. 27th Vs. Montreal Canadiens | BIGGER GAME! (Mod Warning: Post 211)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockinz

Leafs 4 the cup
Feb 25, 2010
Leaf Land
i'm going to say exactly what i said last time they played ;)

bloody their nose, punch them out and fill the net with pucks!

Go Leafs Go

GoLeafsGo96

Dec 26, 2010
He's not playing today is he?

Ready to go for tmrw I assume?

Lupul? No

He won't be back until mid-late March at the earliest. Isn't shooting much yet, just getting conditioning under him. Needs to be cleared to shoot and take contact, then practice with the team a few times before he's ready to go.

GoLeafsGo96

Dec 26, 2010
Reading the Habs' thread is hilarious. They think we think we're the Bruins. They'll find anything they can to look away from their 0-2 record against us this year and the 6-0 manhandling.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Lupul? No

He won't be back until mid-late March at the earliest. Isn't shooting much yet, just getting conditioning under him. Needs to be cleared to shoot and take contact, then practice with the team a few times before he's ready to go.

Ah I swear he was cleared... Must be Frattin I'm thinking about.

Too many injuries lol.

Lilou

t-.-t
Oct 29, 2008
Scarborough, ON
Shame Brown is missing another game against those worthless POS's. He'd be all over them. As long as they come out hitting they'll wear mtl down.

WeWantACup

Oct 15, 2011
Toronto
www.wewantacup.com
Montreal vs Leafs February 27th Pre Game

Montreal Canadians (12-4-3) at Toronto Maple Leafs (12-8-0)

Arena: Air Canada Center

http://www.wewantacup.com/headlines/1309-montreal-vs-leafs-february-27th-pre-game

leafs%20vs%20habs%20pregame%201.jpg

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Getting real close...

‏@jonasTSN1050
James Reimer had almost sole control of net opposite Scrivens this morning. Seems possible for him to return as a back-up tonight.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
I don't feel particularly confident about this game. You guys seem to have our number this year and if things get out of hand, we can't match up physically with you. It's weird, because besides the 2 games against you this year, we've played so well....Go figure.

New Liskeard

Jul 7, 2007
Expect smurfs running loose tonight.

If the Habs want to win the game they have to put this stuff behind them. If they retaliate, and try to be physical, it will be another gong show for the Habs. Same thing with the Leafs, focus on the game, throw some hits, but if they get overly physical they may be spedning too much time in the box, and possibly lose to special teams. The refs will be on high alert tonight.

puretppc*

I don't feel particularly confident about this game. You guys seem to have our number this year and if things get out of hand, we can't match up physically with you. It's weird, because besides the 2 games against you this year, we've played so well....Go figure.

That means that if the Habs are 2nd in East and Leafs stay 7th we can knock badly upset them in 7 games!!!!!!!

sangreale

Feb 21, 2008
If the Habs want to win the game they have to put this stuff behind them. If they retaliate, and try to be physical, it will be another gong show for the Habs. Same thing with the Leafs, focus on the game, throw some hits, but if they get overly physical they may be spedning too much time in the box, and possibly lose to special teams. The refs will be on high alert tonight.

That goes for Leafs too. I don't expect any 'funny' stuff tonight. Whenever that is expected it seems to not occur.

Communal Blood

Jun 1, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Shame Brown is missing another game against those worthless POS's. He'd be all over them. As long as they come out hitting they'll wear mtl down.

David Alter ‏@DavidAlter590

Mike Brown says he feels healthy now, just needed a day to recover. Not sure if he'll be lineup. But ready if needed.

Asif16*

Mike Brown says he feels healthy now, just needed a day to recover. Not sure if he'll be lineup. But ready if needed.

PLEASEEE LET IT HAPPEN. EVen though he doesnt do much lol. I still like him

TML g u n n e R s*

GDT will be up once i go home so no one freak out, it will be a lazy one tho :D

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009

I imagine they'll put him in over Steckel, just as extra reinforcement after the last game.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
GDT will be up once i go home so no one freak out, it will be a lazy one tho :D

LATE?? SERIOUSLY!?!? NNOOOOOO WAAAAYYYYYY GUNNERSSSS!!! IITSSS GAME DAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO AND GET THIS W BABY!!!!!!! **** THE HABS!!! *** THEY CITY!!! KILL THE SMURFS!!!!!!!!! GOOOO LEAFS GOOO BABYYY!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GOOOOO GOOO!!!!!! GOOOOOO GOOOOOO!!!!! GOOOOO GOOOOO!!!!! LEAFS NATION StaND UP AND MAKE SOME ****** NOISE FOR YOURRRRR TOOOOROOONTOOOOOO MAPLLLLEEE LEAFSSS!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

GenericFan2*

Hopefully Brown, McLaren and Orr all play. That would be so fun to watch, especially against the Habs.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
LATE?? SERIOUSLY!?!? NNOOOOOO WAAAAYYYYYY GUNNERSSSS!!! IITSSS GAME DAY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GO AND GET THIS W BABY!!!!!!! **** THE HABS!!! *** THEY CITY!!! KILL THE SMURFS!!!!!!!!! GOOOO LEAFS GOOO BABYYY!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GOOOOO GOOO!!!!!! GOOOOOO GOOOOOO!!!!! GOOOOO GOOOOO!!!!! LEAFS NATION StaND UP AND MAKE SOME ****** NOISE FOR YOURRRRR TOOOOROOONTOOOOOO MAPLLLLEEE LEAFSSS!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

Well done.

This is a must win if I've ever seen it.

Not only does it stop the Habs from gaining separation from us, but if we win it keeps us separated from the non-playoff teams. Big W here if we can pull it out! :towel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad