We need a kpop group to perform at the 2024 All Star Games

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Why kpop and not that Canadian pop-superstar dude, who is a big hockey fan? Don't remember his name... Nah, can't recall it.

b331f129-0fa4-4763-a236-89e809dab099.jpg

McVespa99

May 13, 2007
Toronto is a huge metropolitan area known for multiculturalism. It's also a huge kpop fanbase city. It'll a great way to promote the game to a huge fanbase. In fact there are many kpop idols that hail from Toronto, and likewise there's one kpop idol who's a pro figure skater and even played hockey as a kid!

Some groups I'd love to perform at the 2024 ASG:

NCT-127

View attachment 645835View attachment 645839

1. They're one of the most popular kpop groups of all time.
2. Mark Lee himself is literally from Toronto and I'm sure would have knowledge on hockey.
3. ONE OF THEIR DIVISIONS NCT-U, LITERALLY MADE A MUSIC VIDEO IN HOCKEY JERSEYS.

1. They're an upcoming and popular group.
2. One of their members Jacob is from Toronto.

1. Very popular new group from 2020.
2. One of their members Sunghoon is literally a figure skater who has played hockey before. Imagine him as a celeb in the breakaway challenge! OMG DREAM COME TRUE.

Those are some cute girls:)

Reactions: capazzo

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I’m very open to different types of music but I’ve never heard a k-pop song that didn’t suck. The heavy amounts of skin bleaching and plastic surgery isn’t something I’d want to promote either.

McVespa99

May 13, 2007
I guess this would be an ok idea if the objective is to attract 13 year old girls to the broadcast. Otherwise I cant see it. There are some hugely popular groups though. Maybe I am out to lunch.

Reactions: kabidjan18

McVespa99

May 13, 2007
Ah toxic masculinity striking.
Have a sense of humor:) Im sure they are very talented and deserving of their success. But do you really think performers that are marketed to teenage girls will appeal to general hockey fans? You would be better off with BlackPink. At least they would appeal to the target audience.

Reactions: JBeast

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Have a sense of humor:) Im sure they are very talented and deserving of their success. But do you really think performers that are marketed to teenage girls will appeal to general hockey fans? You would be better off with BlackPink. At least they would appeal to the target audience.
I guess girl groups do make more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad