WWE: WE ARE N X T 2.0: Who are these people?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
"say her name, she shall appear."

joehendry5.png

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Huh, one of the NIL people Abby Jacobs, played pro football in Portugal this past season but is now at NXT finally after being introduced in the NIL thing January last year.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Would like to see them treat the Battle Royal tonight like a Rumble, especially if you have surprise talent coming.

Would be lame to just come back from commercial to see them randomly standing in a ring.

It’s the little things they do that can make it more enjoyable.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Hendry and Kazarian are feuding currently so neat they are letting them further a TNA story on NXT.

But it's really stupid because I have no idea why they have been putting Kazarian over Hendry, they did it at the PPV last week too

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Hendry and Kazarian are feuding currently so neat they are letting them further a TNA story on NXT.

But it's really stupid because I have no idea why they have been putting Kazarian over Hendry, they did it at the PPV last week too
Stream chat said something about Hendry protecting his neck or something.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Also, Joe Hendry can be the next LA Knight with that song. I can definitely envision him walking out to a stadium of people singing that song in unison.

Reactions: Jussi

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
More proof of the importance of good themes.
William Regal is the one who said that before you get a third of the way down the ramp, the crowd has already decided whether or not they’re going care. If you give them something that invites them and makes them part of it, it’s the greatest value play in wrestling. Something of so little effort gives you so much.

Reactions: Troublesome 85

Troublesome 85

TOP RANKED
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
William Regal is the one who said that before you get a third of the way down the ramp, the crowd has already decided whether or not they’re going care. If you give them something that invites them and makes them part of it, it’s the greatest value play in wrestling. Something of so little effort gives you so much.
Very true and example the Hardys theme. 2 more Rollins and Jericho

Tbh I am enjoying NXT more than AEW rn

• Wow
Reactions: Jussi

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
They are going to poach Hendry the first chance they get.

That pop alone basically aced his audition. Plus giving him a promo and letting him run HBK down afterward
One of the loudest pops I've heard in the PC. Everyone was singing his theme too.

It was indeed Kazarian who threw him out. (watching via Dailymotion because no torrents for some reason).

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad