WWE: WE ARE N X T 2.0: Who are these people?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Imagine leaving AEW then joining WWE and becoming the NXT champion in the next PLE. Got to say he feels like the perfect opportunistic, shit heel champ they need.

I don't know, I'm kind off leaning towards Heatwave being slightly better than MITB this weekend.
You gonna keep that same energy if Richocet does the same in AEW?

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Saw some comments on the live thread at Reddit that WWE made the best scouting move by signing Division 1 athletes and teaching them to wrestle and talk. They have the (often ridiculous) athletic base installed already which means they have the ability to do much acrobatic stuff in the ring. I'm already calling it, a few years down he line, THE Money Spot at Wrestlemania will be Sol Ruca countering Tiffany Stratton's World's Prettiest Moonsault with the SolSnatcher.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Stream is showing NXT Level UP and it had Tyra Mae Steele's (Olympic gold medalist Tamyra Mensah-Stock) debut match. She's going to be a star. They seem very impressed with her at the PC.

Per Corey Brennan of Fightful (via Fightful Select), many in NXT have been impressed with how quickly she has taken to wrestling, and she had not been expected to be on television so soon.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
p1t6xP7.gif

?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad