WDSF Game 1: Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights | 12:00PM | NBC, SN, TVAS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugitsu

Dec 24, 2016
Finland
I honestly prefer the playoff version of the rules

I somewhat agree. Borderline charges, scrums before or after whistle etc. shouldn't get called lightly. But a hook, hold or a high stick should always be called no matter the circumstances. Whenever those fall through the cracks, it kills the skill in the game slightly.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I somewhat agree. Borderline charges, scrums before or after whistle etc. shouldn't get called lightly. But a hook, hold or a high stick should always be called no matter the circumstances. Whenever those fall through the cracks, it kills the skill in the game slightly.
I think they need to be fairly blatant in that they stop a scoring chances, but a simple tap on someone's side that barely impedes their speed should be let go.

SP1966

Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas
Is it just me or have the Wild run into a goalie doing this to them in round 1 now every year for the last 5-6 years they made the playoffs?
Feels like it, kind of like the Twins and Yankees, nothing good ever comes of those playoff matchups for Minnesota.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Minny obviously needs this way more than Vegas, that said if they get it I still think Vegas wins in 5 or 6...it will just make things more interesting

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Youd think Fleury was the goalie with 40+ saves with the way NBC is deep throating him

He's out of position a lot and makes routine saves look "amazing" Those go in a lot with him. This game he's saving them so it makes it seem like he's saving the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad