GDT: WCSF | V | "Engage!" | Oilers @ Canucks | 5.16.24 | 8:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
They also need to get it out of their head that Seivelov is something special and take the shots that are given to you, they have turned down several high quality shots for a garbage pass that amounts to nothing.
This drives me nuts . It’s going to cost them

Reactions: Ibanez

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Connor Brown is going to be an impact playoff player for us moving forward. Started last game. He’s just getting started now.
I was gonna give him my gears until that assist.

On his previous shift where he had the golden scoring chance he'd given up the puck in ownzone clean, with full control of it. A good play preceded by bad play.

Reactions: elmeroil

jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Feb 27, 2021
The Oilers sure can be frustrating at times. Pick this one game where we get 3 PP's in one period to have the absolute worst looking PP we've had all of 2024.

FFS all the players on the topline are looking off tonight whether its their PP or first line duty. Botching plays all over.

Drai line is our best line again tonight by miles.

Time for the Mcd line to f***ing show up in this series. Only time McD has been feeling it is with Drai. Conversely Drai with Kane and a rookie working some magic on several shifts.

Word for the first line is STOP trying to pass through everbody and take the f***ing shot. Been saying this every game.
Agree it’s time for mcdavid to show up

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
Interesting how no comments about the goal against pickard, wrist shit from way out that he saw all the way.....not to mention the crossbar that hit him and thebine Vinny saved.

If that was Skinner there would be 50 posts about him
Probably because it's an anomaly from his play in the playoffs, unlike Skinner.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I was gonna give him my gears until that assist.

On his previous shift where he had the golden scoring chance he'd given up the puck in ownzone clean, with full control of it. A good play preceded by bad play.
Was a beast on PK last game. Looked engaged to me. Thought he might have a decent one tonight too.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

belair

Balls On The Crest
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Connor Brown is going to be an impact playoff player for us moving forward. Started last game. He’s just getting started now.
Said it before. They need to be looking at an extension with him at a cap number that takes into account his diminished production.

He's a stellar fourth line player that looks like he's got plenty of game left.

TKB21

Oct 27, 2013
Interesting how no comments about the goal against pickard, wrist shit from way out that he saw all the way.....not to mention the crossbar that hit him and thebine Vinny saved.

Really? This is what you came up with after period 1? If skinner was in net it’s probably 4-2 Vancouver!

Fishy McScales

Apr 22, 2006
schmocation

The release was screened by a couple of players.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Agree it’s time for mcdavid to show up
2 goals in playoffs for the best player in hockey is completely unacceptable. He just hasn't put it together without Drai at all in this series. his every read is overplaying, overpassing. Topline several times right in the slot in that period and pass and don't even get a SOG. Not even getting me started that they've all missed the net on shots as well. You can't load up a line with that kind of quality and have it produce nothing.

Reactions: jesusbuiltmyhotrod

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Soucy goal was soft, crossbar, another one that Vinny saved off the goal line. He's been shaky. Skinner would have been criticized for that period.
I tend to agree. Pickard saw that puck go in. But with Skinner the criticism built up. It wasn't a bad period or a bad game. It was a bad playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad