GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManVanFan

Mar 28, 2024
We won’t know until warmup tonight.

All the talking heads on Twitter - including some of the locals (looking at you, Sekeres) - seem to be writing off the Canucks before the puck has even dropped.

Come on, boys, shove that back in everyone’s faces.
It's not as if the deck is stacked in the Canucks favour. They're going to need to show up, which hasn't been an all too often occurring theme for them this playoffs.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
x-post from the main boards

let’s get our gambling analogies straight here: game six was house money, and we lost it/gave it back

we have real money on the table tonight

ghows-NB-9268fdd8-41c8-41cc-b6c4-1685eacdb012-a0489423.jpeg

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Blood thinners could mean his career is in jeopardy. I don't know enough about it to spout off any more than that. Just heartbreaking in a season that has had so much to be excited about.

Win or lose, it's been a pleasure. Important to not put too much of your emotional attachment into a sport that has literally nothing to do with the rest of your life. Enjoy this for what it is and what it has been. We were blessed with many fantastic memories to cherish for years to come.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Blood thinners could mean his career is in jeopardy. I don't know enough about it to spout off any more than that. Just heartbreaking in a season that has had so much to be excited about.

Win or lose, it's been a pleasure. Important to not put too much of your emotional attachment into a sport that has literally nothing to do with the rest of your life. Enjoy this for what it is and what it has been. We were blessed with many fantastic memories to cherish for years to come.
Friedman just today said that it's not considered to be serious, so I assume it's more like Freddy Andersen and Steven Stamkos.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles

calma

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Start has to be great and each shift has to be better than the last, each period has to be better than the previous one. Shift after shift need to become better and better just like a wave that keeps coming getting bigger and bigger, play the best game of your lives! 3-0 Vancouver.

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Friedman just today said that it's not considered to be serious, so I assume it's more like Freddy Andersen and Steven Stamkos.

Just chew some aspirin to thin out blood and play hockey! Will only miss a game or two, just sucks it had to be game 7.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad