GDT: WCSF GM01 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Wed. May 8th | 7pm PST | SNP/CBC | In Arturs We Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
if Van had Demko, he woulda saved that one for sure, maybe even the other weakish goal.
Also, Ian Cole cost the team two girls directly. very odd. Van controlled Edm 5on5,
They're better defensively and now Drisaitle is hurt.
Whats the return on my money if i now pick Van in 5. hmmm

Reactions: Summer Rose

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
Ceci and Nurse were both -3 and an adventure all night. Cole for Vancouver, Ceci for Edmonton are the real gifts to the opposition all night.

Nogatco Rd

noble man who is loved by many animal
Apr 3, 2021
8pgy0z.jpeg

McDavid more invisible than mitch marner's playoff beard rn

DiggerDan

Jul 22, 2003
Canada
hfboards.com
Wow, what a game. Have to expect that McDavid is going to come out on fire in game 2. Goaltending obviously and predictably is going to be a huge factor throughout. The Oilers were flat - this is going to be a long series.

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
Are Oilers fans still going to say that the regular season doesn't matter when their team has now lost 5 straight to the Canucks, and blew a 3 goal lead that was handed to them on a silver platter?

Surely the Oilers players are starting to get doubts they can even win one against the Canucks, much less the series. Players don't forget games, whether it's the regular season or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad