Post-Game Talk: WCSF GM01 | Canucks defeat Oilers | 5-4 (Joshua, Lindholm, Miller, Zadorov, & Garland) | LET’S GOOOOOOO

oceanchild

Jul 5, 2009
Whitehorse, YT
This was the best possible way to win game 1. Took it on the chin with some bad bounces and fought our way back. We were the better team tonight and deserved the win. This sets up the oilers to spend two days having to answer questions about blowing the lead. Puts them on their heels as well. Long way to go, but one hell of a start.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops

If video comes out confirming this, then wow what a total POS. Handing the team and fans huge Bulletin Board material.

There's no f***ing way man. Stuff like this is so casually thrown out there on social media and it's bullshit. I'll eat my words if there's video evidence that it's true but I highly doubt it.

LemonSauceD

Instigator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
There's no f***ing way man. Stuff like this is so casually thrown out there on social media and it's bullshit. I'll eat my words if there's video evidence that it's true but I highly doubt it.
He has history of making discriminatory remarks. Odd he would engage with a fan though.

Reactions: Indiana

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
Yeah I guess winning the first WHC medal in Latvian history at home (and winning the MVP) isn't much of a big game hockey experience...
Not exactly comparable...

Not sure if you're trying to imply Silovs is at Demko's level, especially after watching today's game....

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
Just want to highlight Boeser's absolutely massive shot blocks in the final few seconds of the game. The evolution in his game at both ends of the ice has been incredible.
Someone texted me asking why Boeser was out there in the final moments because of his footspeed against McDrai. Guy is just such a high IQ hockey player and always knows where to be, and the coach has full trust in him. Absolute warrior.

His game has come such a long way, and I'm so happy for the guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad