OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies, etc...Part VI

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
It’s like at the Avs game after the game was over no one stayed to show some love, double it or not. Boston fans did. Denver fans don’t deserve to win

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
That was the first nba game I have watched in years.

How did the nuggets win a game? Minnesota out worked them in every aspect.

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
Good news with this loss and the Avs loss, I don't have to go near sports or sports media until Broncos season is about to start.

You should have to give back your trophy from last year after that. Absolutely disgracful...
Guessing the Avs should do the same for losing in 7 games against an expansion team.

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
At this rate, we’ll see Dallas win the Cup and Minnesota win their first title since 91

Congrats on your Euro championship France or Germany since that’s how my year is going

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Are there any Colorado sport teams left standing we can cheer for? What are Rockies, Broncos, Mammoth, Rapids up to?

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
Good news with this loss and the Avs loss, I don't have to go near sports or sports media until Broncos season is about to start.

Guessing the Avs should do the same for losing in 7 games against an expansion team.
Little different with No Landy, Kadri, Nuke, Bura etc.

Reactions: GeoRox89

Markster

Oct 13, 2019
Please load Michael Porter Jr and Nichuskin on the same rocket and fire it into the sun.

And Porter is on a max contract. Good grief.

Reactions: AvsWraith

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Well now we get to wait for Broncos season......
1000035391.jpg

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Playoff Murray is a scam
Murray did not play a great game but he’s been hurt this whole time and still made clutch shots when necessary in both series.

Where the absolute f*** was Brick Porter, Jr.!? He did literally nothing in this series. I don’t remember him a ton in the first round either.

Nuggets gotta find better shooters. There just come times when you have to hit those outside shots to stay alive and they as a team just go ice cold at the worst possible times.

Also improve the bench and somehow find better center depth. That means find a way…ANY way, to dump Zeke’s sorry ass.

Reactions: The Merchant

Markster

Oct 13, 2019
Porter in the last 3 games with the season on the line (and remember, this guy is on a MAX contract)........34 minutes per game and just 6, 8 and 7 points on 8-31 shooting. A true, marshmallow soft perimeter player, he earned only one free throw in those 3 games. Well, does he distribute? Drive and kick? His whopping 2 total assists say "not so much."

Hot garbage and an albatross of a contract.

Reactions: 5280 and katfude

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Murray did not play a great game but he’s been hurt this whole time and still made clutch shots when necessary in both series.

Where the absolute f*** was Brick Porter, Jr.!? He did literally nothing in this series. I don’t remember him a ton in the first round either.

Nuggets gotta find better shooters. There just come times when you have to hit those outside shots to stay alive and they as a team just go ice cold at the worst possible times.

Also improve the bench and somehow find better center depth. That means find a way…ANY way, to dump Zeke’s sorry ass.
Umm they have zero options to do any of this. KCP is gonna walk and get them out of the second apron so they get a few more options than they have otherwise but its continue on with the youth movement. Someone is going to have to take Malone aside and say the kids have to play, playoffs too. If you keep trying to run the same team out there, just putting CB in KCP's spot its not enough. We need to see playoff Watson and see Strawther out there for at least 7 or 8 minutes. It may not be any better but its really the only option with the new tax and apron world. If MPJ suddenly becomes a contributor throughout the playoffs they can win another title with that.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
To be honest at this point I'm starting to think we all should be very thankful the Nuggets got the easy path last year. The matchup breaks went their way and they got a title that will be remembered forever. This year they got the tough 2nd rounder and here they are, but I don't think they would have fared any better against the Celtics either. The Celtics are the one that get this year's soft path to a title so let's see if they don't blow it.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
That sucked. In a way similar to the Avs where they just didn’t look like they had it and ran out of gas. They had the big lead and should’ve closed it out so that’s one big difference but more so in the fourth when the Wolves were coming on and Jokic and Murray had nothing for them.

At least it was against a fun team and up and coming superstar like Ant rather than the Lakers, Suns, Mavs, etc.

Malone going out like a chump and sore loser in the post game presser. Some front runner behaviour. Just be professional since the question wasn’t even bad.

Reactions: Phil Raitt

Grackle Party

Full of guts!!
Jun 11, 2007
Cream City
Dark times in Denver. Hard to see the Broncos getting more than 4 or so wins. The Avs have huge question marks around the roster. Can’t go into a 3rd straight season with your captain+ the uncertainty around nukes contract. And much like the Avs a dominant championship run by the nuggets followed up by a flop leaves questions about limited roster moves. Rockies lol

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Definitely tough for Denver right now but at least the 35 year old QB they took in the first round will be starting mini-camp this week.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad