GDT: [WCSF GAME 3] | Edmonton Oilers vs Anaheim Ducks | 4.30.17 | 5:00PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
This is a McLellan special. He had an incredibly ability to bring out a completely sleepy tesm to a critical home game against all odds. This team just seems to need to throw every 4th game away. So ****ing angry right now and I can't stop watching because my 5 year old gets upset.

What an aggravating train wreck. That forced hard rim to a waiting duck was the most embarrassing thing in the last decade. This team is getting out coached hard right now, that's the story today.

Harry Goldfarb*

Nov 16, 2016
giphy.gif

DipsyMcDoodles

Apr 6, 2014
Edmonton
This is a McLellan special. He had an incredibly ability to bring out a completely sleepy tesm to a critical home game against all odds. This team just seems to need to throw every 4th game away. So ****ing angry right now and I can't stop watching because my 5 year old gets upset. ��

What an aggravating train wreck. That forced hard rim to a waiting duck was the most embarrassing thing in the last decade. This team is getting out coached hard right now, that's the story today.

Really? C'mon man, overreaction much?

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
lmao what a muffin. Eberle has been an anchor this entire playoffs.

Entire second line has been worthless. One goal between the 3 of them that was scored like 5 minutes into game one of the playoffs.

Eberle hasn't had a dangerous shift at 5v5 this playoffs.

Mr "first round MVP" RNH shut down a one legged 38 year old Joe Thornton. He's sure doing a great job of shutting down Getzlaf in round 2 :shakehead

Lucic, who everyone said was going to prove his worth come playoff time, has barely been noticeable in any way.

letsgo

Apr 12, 2017
The complete and total lack of physicality is what shocks me the most. We were dominant when we were throwing the body, but ever since Game 2 (?) against the Sharks, they look terrified to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad