GDT: WCSF GAME #1: Canucks @ Golden Knights | 7:30 p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
You know we could use this as an advantage.... With Fleury unhappy puts the pressure on Lehner to perform... maybe he grips his pads that much tighter.

Yup sounds like he knew. Weird situation.
I agree. What a bizarre situation. I don’t blame Fleury or his camp at all for being upset - but to allow something like that to be published at a time like this utterly baffling, and certainly won’t help his cause with DeBoer (IMO).
You know we could use this as an advantage.... With Fleury unhappy puts the pressure on Lehner to perform... maybe he grips his pads that much tighter.

Vegas players bonding in the Bubble
ro7bPQbKrA8jw5JIKVrpfFyPuzCOUoBbYycl1ahsS0D0tOkV_GxHoZiJ-YmRe9Sb5F_-NxZUbF9HIYdAEffSJl72MOcxDO6py36Pr4-5romPogc1fQ

4dff5488081c986e1cdbc404dd49842c.gif

So does MAF
PhijPZB.gif

So into Robin's head we go....
AdorableDarkBlacknorwegianelkhound-max-1mb.gif

RussianRacket

He/Him/His Pronouns
Dec 29, 2019
Coast Salish Unceded Territory
I will say I am a huge fan of the Vegas franchise, but not in a rah rah cheer for kind of way, I don't care how well they do or don't do on the ice. It was an absolute coup for the NHL to put an expansion team there before the other leagues established a presence. I imagine the NBA will be there soon, but not the MLB (that ship kind of sailed when they built a new stadium for AAA that is most definitely not a stadium in the summer desert heat for major leaguers type stadium). Vegas is the best thing to happen to hockey since Crosby/Ovechkin imo.

But still, Canucks will win.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I really think this team has a weird touch from God right now and it would be so appropriate for the Canucks to do well and possibly win the one playoffs that will be attacked for the rest of time. But I think they have a good chance.

The bizarre tweets from MA Fleury's agent and the negative energy coming from within Vegas makes me want to throw some money on Vancouver to take the series.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
I think the tough, physical series the Canucks have come through with Minny and St. Louis, will stand them in good stead in this series. They won't be physically intimidated by Vegas, that's for certain. And if the Canucks can re-ignite their pp, they'll discourage Vegas from taking liberties with their best players.

But if the previous series are any indication, Markstrom will face another 35-40 shot game. And he'll have to be at least as good as he was in all those games.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
There's nothing like starting a new playoff series. Vegas will be tough, but maybe they'll be a little rusty to start. Our guys will be carrying a lot of momentum and hopefully they can take advantage in the first 2 games. GO MARKY!
GO CANUCKS GO !!! :towel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad