GDT: WCSF GAME #1: Canucks @ Golden Knights | 7:30 p.m. PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

brock hughes007

Sep 12, 2019
victoria
We had a crap record against Vegas when our lineup was still crap.. Now we have guys like JT Miller, Quinn Hughes, Toffoli (I hope), improved Pettersson/Horvat/Boeser.

I think we can go toe to toe with them now.
I think your very right about this..We can go toe to toe with Vegas.I think we have just as much of a strong line up as they do..Let them underestimate us..

pretzel

May 5, 2017
It's really perfect that we had to face Minnesota and St. Louis before VGK. Such valuable lessons and wins for our young core going into this series. And as everyone has been saying, no matter the outcome of this series, we will be better for it. Great time to be a Canucks fan.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
I have zero f***s left to give and I hope the boys do too!

giphy.gif

If Marky keeps giving us all-world goaltending, we might have a shot at this. LFG!!!!

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
This is going to be s very tough series and I think Vegas might grind us down in the long run. But I also think we take Game 1 out of sheer momentum, anyway

4-3 Canucks

Boeser
Stecher
Miller
Motte

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginger Papa

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
I suppose I will be "satisfied" as long as the Canucks give Vegas a good fight in this series.

f*** that.

I'm really tired of that Canucks-fan mentality. It's time for a new culture. Give us the W or we'll take it.

Agreed. We sound like complete b*******. Have confidence boys, no more this is gravy on the top crap. We ARE the ******** FRIED CHICKEN. Canucks win this 4-2.

Lets bring that 2011 swag again.

strattonius

Jul 4, 2011
Surrey, BC
I suppose I will be "satisfied" as long as the Canucks give Vegas a good fight in this series.

f*** that.

I'm really tired of that Canucks-fan mentality. It's time for a new culture. Give us the W or we'll take it.

Thats cool man. You can go ahead and expect victories then get back to us in 15 years how it worked out...well that's the story of my fandom anyways.

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
No need to mess with something that's working then. =P

Should maybe hold on to that card if the team needs to switch up its mojo at some point.
That's why I have been wearing the same underwear since we won game 5. Tighty whiteys in case y'all are wondering.

Well, they were white when I put them on.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Same lineup as last game..I have to be honest, Vegas is one of those teams I have zero interest in..Dont hate them, just dont care (I'm barely familiar with who they have on their roster).

Watching them against the Canucks this season..I am aware of their speed, and watching them coming at us in waves...Also, very solid goaltending...Along with the Av's, they are the top 2 teams in the West.

Hopefully, Travis has a good gameplan.

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad