WCQF: Wild vs. Stars Series Discussion

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Eh... rather them than St. Louis this year, though at the same time I could see a Dallas sweep.

I really have no idea what to expect here. I'm saying Dallas in 5 to keep expectations low.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Eh... rather them than St. Louis this year, though at the same time I could see a Dallas sweep.

I really have no idea what to expect here. I'm saying Dallas in 5 to keep expectations low.

My thoughts as well. I could see Dallas just lighting us up and it being a very short series. But we've seen high octane offenses falter in the playoffs before.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
We'll be knee-deep in North Stars merch until this series is over.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
We all know the media is going to go bat**** crazy about the relocation and norm green ****.

Hell, the league wanted us to play Dallas in our stadium series for that exact reason!

hipchecks

#MakeStaalGreatAgain
Mar 3, 2015
Minnesota
Wild have beaten the last 2 division champs while no one gave them a chance. But I just don't see it with this team this year. I think they'll put up a fight, but still fall short.

Dallas in 6.

Billy Mays Here*

Wild lose in four or five but minimal changes over the off-season because we made the playoffs, everything was good, successful season, we'll get em' next year, we're on the path to success, blah blah blah.

Index

Fillmore, I'm on it!
Mar 24, 2013
You guys really giving up? Damn that's not what playoffs is

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
You guys really giving up? Damn that's not what playoffs is

I do agree with this, but I mean man...the Wild have been bad.

But I will be screaming for at least four games for the Wild to rip the Stars hearts and heads off and drink their blood in a satanic run to the cup.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
We faced the Stars five times this season. Stars won four times, we won once. Three of the Stars wins were in the OT though, and we all know how ****ing terrible the Wild are 3on3.

This will be a lot closer than the record indicates. Wild win in 7.

saywut

Jun 11, 2009
Will we compete and expose their D and goaltending? Probably not. That's basically what it comes down to. The prevent will only prevent us from winning. Following Ryan Suter's lead will not get us wins.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
About the poll.. I have no idea, absolutely no idea. Not even the slightest hunch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad