GDT: WCQF GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Fri. May 3rd | 4pm PST | SNP/CBC | On the Road Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Are Nashville fans happy with this? Or are they just as frustrated with their team? I tried to figure it out on their game thread but I don't know how to conjugate "y'all" properly so I couldn't understand what they were saying.

Reactions: Angry Little Elf

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Love Bieksa, I know it's silly but I appreciate him saying "one of those games where you don't give up any goals".

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Injured I think. That block shot early in the series f***ed him up. Looks slower

Yeah. Unlike Petey, i actually legitimately buy that Dakota is injured. Pretty clearly hasn't been the same since that shot block.

Though he has also been a little in and out and streaky at times as well. It's a lot more convincing in the way in coincided with a specific moment that appeared to injure him.

He's also not a guy who can afford to be slowed down any more than he normally is. He needs to be revving at redline to be effective.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Garland is the only winger that is challenging their D.

None of the wingers can make a play through the neutral zone challenge their D or have poise in the offensive zone
Other than the defense and PK, the team is almost unwatchable. It's like no one has any skill what so ever. They can't develop anything of significance and during the odd accident, they keep missing their chances. You can pretty much say the same for both teams, although Nashville seems to generate actual shots on net.

Reactions: alternate

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
What’s up with Joshua, guy has turned to shit since the start of game 2
Injured, he was limping pretty badly after game 2 or 3

Our lack of drive to the net is brutal. Get the puck in, skate wide do a pin turn, toss it back to the point, lose it. Rinse and repeat. Come on Tocchet

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
I know what this game needs:

1714784043447.png

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
Yeah. Unlike Petey, i actually legitimately buy that Dakota is injured. Pretty clearly hasn't been the same since that shot block.

Though he has also been a little in and out and streaky at times as well. It's a lot more convincing in the way in coincided with a specific moment that appeared to injure him.

He's also not a guy who can afford to be slowed down any more than he normally is. He needs to be revving at redline to be effective.
It seems like this organization can never get through the playoffs relatively healthy.

Always some debilitating injuries to key players that make them a shell of themselves or take them out completely.

Then you have teams like Chicago, Boston, Tampa, Vegas etc who can just somehow stay mostly healthy.

Cursed franchise.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
LOL the goalie telling their defence what's happening is like the lowest bar. Should be happening on every play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad