Post-Game Talk: WCQF- Game 4 YOUR NASHVILLE PREDATORS hosing the deranged oreo dolphins 28 APR 2024, 1600 CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Atrocious sequence by Josi there. Fails the clear and then sells out in the initial shot for no reason.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
He's been flopping around all period!!
He saved a tipped shot, the rebound went to a Canuck with an open net, he dove to try to save it. Then there was another rebound that went in. Where is the defense to move a body or do literally anything to help prevent that goal?

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
We shouldn't blame Saros for either. The previous was a cross-ice pass that should've been prevented and this one was three Canucks versus Saros, no defender in sight:

perds.jpg

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
He was massively out of position for what would have been an easy stop/save. He flopped/rolled out of position creating a massive opportunity that would have been negated by him just being in net.

Reactions: SouthNash

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
He saved a tipped shot, the rebound went to a Canuck with an open net, he dove to try to save it. Then there was another rebound that went in. Where is the defense to move a body or do literally anything to help prevent that goal?
Multiple players screwed up. Saros still could have been positioned correctly. 2nd goal was not his fault. This one, he could have had with proper positioning quite easily.

Reactions: SouthNash

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Dallas game all over again. I'm out. If we win, cool. If we lose, I'm done for this series. Can't bear to watch this kind of shit. I have too many medical comorbidities now

This is why I went to bed end of 2nd game 2. In arena for this one and didn’t implement evasive maneuvers fast enough.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
He was massively out of position for what would have been an easy stop/save. He flopped/rolled out of position creating a massive opportunity that would have been negated by him just being in net.
He was in the perfect position to stop either a shot that got all the way through and to stop a tip. The shot got tipped and there was NO f***ING SUPPORT TO HELP after he saved that tipped shot. You're literally asking him to save a tipped shot, have it stick to him or clear it on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad