GDT: WCQF Game 4: Los Angeles Kings @ San Jose Sharks | Wednesday, Apr 20 2016 - 7:30PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
It's not a 2014 slumber. The Kings just don't have that great a roster, especially on defense. Bad luck, bad picks, bad trades have us where we are.

I the last three years we've lost a young 2nd pairing RH defender on a great contract for nothing, a guy who was previously one of the best 2nd line centers in the NHL turned into a fringe NHL player and a guy who was a 25 goal, 60 point physical beast turned into a 25 point fourth liner.

The loss of Voynov has hurt the most. Those guys are just so hard to find.

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
At least four periods too early to be doing a post-mortem on the season, don't you think?

I hope the Kings mount a huge comeback just so y'all can eat a huge pile of crow.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Skating and passing. The most basic parts of the game, and the whole team is slow in both. If neither of those is working, you're not going to win.

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
Bad penalties bad penalties bad penalties bad penalties bad penalties bad penalties kill me

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California
It's not a 2014 slumber. The Kings just don't have that great a roster, especially on defense. Bad luck, bad picks, bad trades have us where we are.

I the last three years we've lost a young 2nd pairing RH defender on a great contract for nothing, a guy who was previously one of the best 2nd line centers in the NHL turned into a fringe NHL player and a guy who was a 25 goal, 60 point physical beast turned into a 25 point fourth liner.

This doesn't explain why Doughty, Kopitar, Toffoli, Carter, Lucic, and others look like trash. Sharks are good but the Kings are deep enough at forward to be able to hang with them. One ES goal through 11 periods isn't gonna cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad