GDT: WCQF - Game #3 Avs in Nashville @2:30pm MT| 4:30 ET|10:30 EET (Uncle Risto) | 3:30 ICT (Kingslayer)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Kuemper coming back in game with a pirate eye patch
1651964203283.gif

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
It seems like a pretty lifeless atmosphere.

I wonder why they didn’t allow non-local fans to buy tickets if they couldn’t sell out.

Avs are doing a good job in the 3rd of locking this down to not give Nashville any momentum.

Not going after them with hits sonas to jot get the crowd excited is part of it.

Then it's also smart puck management. Get the puck deep, change, repeat.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Playing in beer league, skated by their d-man he tried to hook me, got stick up high and tip of his blade hit me right inside my eye. The worst part was me being stupid and taking the visor off the helmet because I was annoyed with fogging up. The 1st game I played without the visor that injury happened. Unlucky and very stupid of me

It always happens the one time you take off a piece of protective equipment. I was getting annoyed by my plastic neck protector and took it off for one game. Sure enough I got a puck to the throat. Got lucky with that one not ending up worse.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
damn man. Any current vision problems? My right eye problem started with that baseball. I cant really see out my right eye
Shit, sorry to hear that man. I was very lucky, after multiple surgeries the doctor was able to reattach the lens so I have a decent vision, but I have to always be careful because the lens is stitched up from the inside and it can dislocate anytime if I get hit or not careful

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Avs are doing a good job in the 3rd of locking this down to not give Nashville any momentum.

Not going after them with hits sonas to jot get the crowd excited is part of it.

Then it's also smart puck management. Get the puck deep, change, repeat.

For sure. Great road effort.

I have no complaints, other than Kuemper going down.

Reactions: Reparlana
Nov 20, 2013
Sweden
Is Cale Makar the leading scorer in the playoffs now or did I miss something?

Swapping Nichushkin and Landeskog was a good choice. MacKinnon in playoff mode can drive a line by himself.

• Wow
Reactions: Reparlana

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad