GDT: WCQF - Game #3 Avs in Nashville @2:30pm MT| 4:30 ET|10:30 EET (Uncle Risto) | 3:30 ICT (Kingslayer)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MoreLikeTurdCrapley

Jun 30, 2019
A1D20374-06C5-4805-8441-0E2BA29CAE4A.jpeg

Reactions: drhiii

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
How did you get hurt? I got a baseball to the eye when I was 11.
Playing in beer league, skated by their d-man he tried to hook me, got stick up high and tip of his blade hit me right inside my eye. The worst part was me being stupid and taking the visor off the helmet because I was annoyed with fogging up. The 1st game I played without the visor that injury happened. Unlucky and very stupid of me

Reactions: The Kingslayer

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Playing in beer league, skated by their d-man he tried to hook me, got stick up high and tip of his blade hit me right inside the eye. The worst park was me being stupid and taking the visor off the helmet because I was annoyed with fogging up. The 1st game I played without the visor that injury happened. Unlucky and very stupid of me
damn man. Any current vision problems? My right eye problem started with that baseball. I cant really see out my right eye

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
It was fun watching people worry about Ingram playing another great game. He has no history of playing like he did in game 2. This is the Ingram I expected.

Reactions: Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad