GDT: WCQF Game 2: San Jose Sharks @ Los Angeles Kings | Saturday, Apr 16 2016 - 7:30PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trolfoli

May 30, 2013

:yo:

also lol first response is about cap circumvention :laugh:

Going to have to win some games before the complaining about it really starts.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he DIDN'T go tonight given Sutter's past comments about conditioning/game readiness

But that's he's cleared and taking warmups is awesome.

I don't believe anything Sutter says publicly about the playoffs.

MUST WIN!!!! :laugh:

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Good news about Gabby.

tumblr_o13lhwK03W1qjmus3o1_r1_540.gif

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
I don't know how effective Gaborik will be out of the gates, but at least he can work on getting back up to game speed for the rest of the series. It'll be a nice morale boost either way in the room. Hopefully I'm wrong though and he opens the scoring on the PP.

Can't cough up leads so quickly this time out (or at all), and the transition game has to be way, way better. GKG!

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
McBain in = win. In McBain we trust. Kings 473-0 all time with McBain in the lineup.

:laugh: Riposte digging deep and crunching the numbers. You should see if the Oil are looking for a new advanced stats guy, I heard they fired one not too long ago.

Drumstick Handler

Jun 4, 2015
With Gaborik in the line up I'm confident when it comes to scoring but with Martinez out I'm concerned with the already leaky D. Makes it so much harder even to move the puck up the ice and establish any kind of cycle game.

Doughty and Muzz, we're counting on ya.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Forwards have to do a better job backchecking to make up for the crappy defensive depth on the roster. Can't have Kopitar getting clowned by Pavelski again.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Gaborik even if not up to speed presents a scoring threat the Sharks must account for. That's why he's better in the line up than not. Sharks can't risk assuming he's not ready to go. This also frees up the lines so they can finally be balanced again. Gaborik has been a pretty big hole since he got hurt. of course if he's so not ready that it's actually a threat to the Kings, then yeah he'll sit still.. lol

Peter James Bond II

"Man, we were right there" - De-Luc-sional
Mar 5, 2015
Gaborik even if not up to speed presents a scoring threat the Sharks must account for. That's why he's better in the line up than not. Sharks can't risk assuming he's not ready to go. This also frees up the lines so they can finally be balanced again. Gaborik has been a pretty big hole since he got hurt. of course if he's so not ready that it's actually a threat to the Kings, then yeah he'll sit still.. lol

Agreed. All he needs to do is get open and Kopi or Lucic get the puck on his stick and he can pick upper corners with ease.

It would be a bonus if Toffoli would get going. For some reason, I think Lecavalier is going to have a big game.

BallPointHammer

Los Angeles Kings - We're Back!
Oct 25, 2006
Maryland
We have to move the puck out of our own end MUCH faster tonight

Yea. D-men are doing way too much back tracking, regrouping, east-west noodling. Move north and get out of the d-zone QUICKLY even if it's not necessarily creating offense. Forwards have to help more too.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
The Kings need to get back to putting these guys in the boards every chance they get while walking the fine line of avoiding penalties.

ScoreZeGoals

Boooorrrrriiiinnnnng
Jun 29, 2010
I'm not the biggest Clifford fan, but he was one of the Kings best players in game 1

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
I'm not the biggest Clifford fan, but he was one of the Kings best players in game 1

Yeah, hard to understand Clifford out given the game 1 he had. One of the only Kings with a motor in the game. I don't like Andreoff either, but I feel like him getting sat is pretty crappy too considering how he's been playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad